Latest Guest Announcement - KAREN GILLAN

showmasters

Darn, I was going to avoid the rush to get her autograph again but I've just come across the photo I got Arthur to sign at EMS last year which is a double of him and Karen. Would be a pity not to get her to sign it too but she's going to be so busy again I'm sure.

I thought you had bought a gold pass?

Darn, I was going to avoid the rush to get her autograph again but I've just come across the photo I got Arthur to sign at EMS last year which is a double of him and Karen. Would be a pity not to get her to sign it too but she's going to be so busy again I'm sure.

I thought you had bought a gold pass?

Not for CM. I have for LFCC. Normally there's only a handful of guests I'm interested in so get it all done quite easily. This one is suddenly getting rather busy. Should be able to get most done on friday but have 7 photos on saturday and a few saturday only guests I want to meet so could get a bit hectic trying to fit it all in. Hopefully won't be too bad. Can't really justify a gold pass though with my current spending on the Star Trek event, car insurance and other stuff though for the first time it might actually be useful.

Hi, is there any time table for the photoshoots?? I would like to come for a photoshoot with her only. So I was wondering if there is any specific time on the Saturday that she will be doing the photoshoots. Thanks.

Met her at LFCC. Debating doing it again.

But she is worth it. I went and got a ticket for her autograph at the end of the LFCC and got the LAST virtual ticket they gave out. Some drunk bloke stumbled along and gave me his ticket out of sympathy. I then managed to get in and meet her. I was one of the last 4 or 5 people. Amazing.