Latest Guest Announcement - KAREN GILLAN

showmasters

WOW!!!

Again? Oooh Msyurr SM Ambassador, you arr rilly spoling us wiz all zeez faboolas guests!

Great guest, and a seriously lovel young lady!!! So my teenaged son says. I had not noticed because I am married :(

really hope you keep some photoshoot tickets back for people who have no way of buying tickets online and can only get them on the day
Karen's photo shoot did sell out prior to the event at her previous appearance. That may or may not happen this time. There is no way of knowing unfortunately. There is no allocation kept back for on the day sales though. If the online shop sells out then that is it.

She will be, guests usually are.

Whether you will of missed her photoshoot or get so high a VQ ticket that you may not meet her is another story :D

Is there no way at all you cna get there earlier or maybe come down the night before? I really wouldnt recommend getting there so late to meet who will be one of if not THE busiest guest there...

Thank you, thank you!

Missed the opportunity to meet Karen at LFCC last year but now - even though my budget for CM is out of the window - I'll be able to have the pleasure!

She will be, guests usually are.

Whether you will of missed her photoshoot or get so high a VQ ticket that you may not meet her is another story ;)

Is there no way at all you cna get there earlier or maybe come down the night before? I really wouldnt recommend getting there so late to meet who will be one of if not THE busiest guest there...

I'm looking into flying, i think it's what i'm going to do. I really don't want to miss her.

Whether you will of missed her photoshoot or get so high a VQ ticket that you may not meet her is another story :rolleyes:

At what time roughly do you will think the VQ numbers will get so high that it is unlikely you will get to meet her? :D

At what time roughly do you will think the VQ numbers will get so high that it is unlikely you will get to meet her? :rolleyes:
Very difficult to predict as it is entirely dependant on knowing how many people will want to meet her and what time they will be there.

The only suggestion I have is to arrive as close to the event opening time as possible to maxmimise your chance.

At what time roughly do you will think the VQ numbers will get so high that it is unlikely you will get to meet her? :rolleyes:
Very difficult to predict as it is entirely dependant on knowing how many people will want to meet her and what time they will be there.

The only suggestion I have is to arrive as close to the event opening time as possible to maxmimise your chance.

Thanks for the advice :)

Am I right in thinking she made it to open queue last time?

Just. Think it was only the last 10-15mins or so of the day but it meant people who were prepared to wait got to see her. No guarantees it'll happen again of course but I've sometimes managed to get to meet very busy guests right at the end of the day.

Delighted to see that Karen's been announced. Is anyone able to help me track down an image of her that I'd like to get signed? It's the moment when Amy reveals that she's a kissagram and her hair cascades down her shoulders. A while back it was in an issue of DWM but it was split over the centre of the pages, so it wasn't possible to scan it. I searched the stalls at LFACC but couldn't find it, and I emailed DWM but they never replied. I've tried using Google and Bing to find it but so far without success.

Delighted to see that Karen's been announced. Is anyone able to help me track down an image of her that I'd like to get signed? It's the moment when Amy reveals that she's a kissagram and her hair cascades down her shoulders. A while back it was in an issue of DWM but it was split over the centre of the pages, so it wasn't possible to scan it. I searched the stalls at LFACC but couldn't find it, and I emailed DWM but they never replied. I've tried using Google and Bing to find it but so far without success.

As far as I know there is no super HQ version of that image anywhere. The best chance you have is going for a cap of that scene, like this one maybe? I don't know if that's what you're looking for exactly though. Or if it's the quality you need. Sorry I can't help more~

As far as I know there is no super HQ version of that image anywhere. The best chance you have is going for a cap of that scene, like this one maybe? I don't know if that's what you're looking for exactly though. Or if it's the quality you need. Sorry I can't help more~

Thanks for that. It's not the exact image I'm looking for. I will have to dig through my back issues of DWM to see if I can track it down.

Darn, I was going to avoid the rush to get her autograph again but I've just come across the photo I got Arthur to sign at EMS last year which is a double of him and Karen. Would be a pity not to get her to sign it too but she's going to be so busy again I'm sure.