Latest Guest Announcement - KAREN GILLAN

showmasters

Wow! Didn't think we'd see her back for at least a couple of years. I was thinking the other day that I wish I'd had the nerve to ask for a posed photo with her last time. Funny how things work out, now I'll get the chance to do so :angry:

FRDEUBGFEUWRGHBEURBGEUWOBGORBGUERI VIU FRGVBWRU GHE 47GTHY5GTFE TGF5 YT9845YT984HYT95GRI8EFIGBDEORFNBORIBGEORIGBVFEORIBGVORID I SCREAMED SO LOUD I SCARED MY CAT

To be fair you just gave me a brilliant cheat code to unlock Mirror World on the sims.

¡ʇI uɯɐp˙˙˙¿pıp ʍoɥ˙˙˙ʇıɐʍ˙˙˙unɥ ʇɐɥʇ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ oS

=D You know she's set to appear in a new movie called Not Another Happy Ending but they need a lot of support to help get it set up. So if anyone wants to check it out. They're giving away a Megaton of awesome goodies like a personalised thank you vid from Karen.

http://igg.me/p/77730?a=583759

You know she's set to appear in a new movie called Not Another Happy Ending but they need a lot of support to help get it set up. So if anyone wants to check it out. They're giving away a Megaton of awesome goodies like a personalised thank you vid from Karen.

http://igg.me/p/77730?a=583759

holy crap i wish i had £600 i want that set visit omg why am i broke ;_;

Met her last year for a photoshoot, seemed like a really nice person although she was being ushered all over the place and must have been knackered. Good job of getting hold of her again for MK. Paid about £35 for the last photoshoot so will be interesting to see what she charges this year. Also if you are a fan visit indiegogo.com and help fund her latest project.

so do we think it will be he same or would it be cheaper this time around as it is her second apperrance

I think my bank account is praying for a slight reduction in price (Maybe £20?) but still, whatever the price, well done for getting such a popular guest back after only a year :blush: