DESPERATELY NEED HELP TODAY!

shabzk7

hi firstly i really want to apologise for putting this in the wrong section but it keeps saying im not permitted to open the crew threads so i had to put it here and im really hoping it gets an answer today otherwise i'm going to cry. :dance:

Basically i applied to be a crew member and thankfully got the confirmation email for Milton Keynes,obviously i was over the moon and replied to the email but last night recieved an email saying they hadn't got my reply and that i need to email them before 4th May (my birthday,yes 28 tommorow) anyway,ive sent the email again but extremely worried Andrew hasn't recieved it again..i dont want to be taken off the crew list,since i got the confirmation i have been on cloud 9..honestly ask your crew member Dawn Walsh i bored her to death on the phone for almost an hour telling her how excited i am..i cant come this close and loose the opportunity now so i really need to know if im in and if my email was recieved..thank you,once again sorry for starting this thread in the wrong place,

Shabana K :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

You'll be fine. As head of crew I assure you, you will not be taken off the list.

Sometimes emails go missing, we know that, it's fine. We just chase people up who we've not received an email from. I will check with Andrew that he's got your reply now.

thanks for the quick reply,you guys are the best..i know how much i want it cause its absolutely tipping it down with rain outside,my hubbys took my car to work and i dumped my two kids on my mother-inlaw to run across the other side of town to use my moms laptop because i couldn't reply on my phone..im drenched but its so worth it..can't wait to crew..apologies in advance for all the talking apparantly i dont stop! :YAHOO:

Edited by shabz

Shabz... I wouldn't have you any other way, you are my breath of fresh air! :D

Too Tall and Andrew aren't evil really, they just like to give that impression occasionally. If it makes you feel any better, even us old long in the tooth crew get chasing emails.

Dawn