Avengers

Use_Luke

I went to see it on the day of the premiere because I won tickets (not to actual premiere,but regional where we had to be bag searched, hand in phones and cameras, and have the scan wands waved over us...most secure I've ever felt in a cinema) I loved every bit of it! Have been waiting for it to come out properly so I could squee with others as my boyfriend and I are even starting to annoy each other with talk about it :D so, so so awesome, everyone needs to see it!!

Edited by jadangel2001

• Moderators

I saw it on Saturday, and it is probably going to make me break my usual rule of only seeing films in the cinema once... For the 2 people in the country who haven't seen it yet: believe the hype. It really is that good.

Jon and I saw it on its first night in Manchester, and when it finished, there was applause. Says it all, really. Going to see it again as soon as I can think up a reasonable excuse. (there being a 'd' in the day, that sort of thing.)

As etmuse says, believe the hype and the rave reviews. All the knowledge (and experience!) Joss has in handling large ensemble casts has come to the fore. It really is that most rare of things, a highly intelligent action blockbuster.

Considering the task I think it was an almost impossible job but I knew if anyone could pull it off it would be Joss. I didn't see Serenity in the cinema so it was so great to his work on the big screen. Did anyone see it in 3D? I didn't cos I thought that's not the way he made it but if I see it again I might do???

It was by far one of the best films I've ever seen, loved it from start to finish, didn't seem like it was over 2 hours long though. Loved the humour and action, but I really feel sorry for loki for some reason

• 2 weeks later...

A most excellent film. It was weird seeing Jeremy Renner on the big knowing that I had shared a drink with the guy several years back when he was at a convention. From one episode in Angel to some blockbuster movies is a great progression in your career. Hats off to Joss for making an excellent film. I geeled out many times.