REFUND

Myself205

I'd like to know when we will get our refund please.

I've been extremely supportive of this event as I bought my ticket on the Sunday evening at ET6. I am really gutted the con has been cancelled (but thank you for bringing the guests to Milton Keynes).

I received your email regarding refund. I emailed Yvie as I didn't buy my pass via the website but at a con.

I haven't received a reply yet.

As you know a gold ticket is a lot of money and I will welcome it back es Collectormania is approaching etc.

Thank you

PS: difficult for me to phone as I am working

Edited by Myself205

I still haven't heard anything even I emailed again.

Shwmasters posted this: "Please give us a couple of weeks to get this all done, but if you have not had the refund by then please do contact us by e-mail at info@collectormania.com.".

It's been more than 2 weeks and I will appreciate a reply to my email and a refund.

Every one who bought a ticket for The Games will receive a refund, I don't need to be emailed with your details because everyone is in the same boat.

If you bought your ticket at another show I'll need card details from you so I can send a refund, all other orders will be dealt with as soon as I get the nod from the bosses.

I'll be dealing with them as soon as I can, and unfortunately the extra emails just give me more work to do before I can actually start processing the refunds.

You'll receive an email from me when your refund has been sent.

Edited by Yvie

Refunds for everyone who ordered online have been processed this evening.

I'm about to delve through the shop emails looking for information from the last two that were bought at a previous show...