The Entertainment Media Show 6th and 7th of Oct

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The Entertainment Media Show has moved forward by a week to the 6th and 7th October 2012 and we have now been able to secure the GRAND HALL at Olympia which has more floor space than our original venue, making it the same size as this year's LFCC

This means EMS will be bigger and better than ever before!

We will start booking the first guests shortly, and admission tickets will go on sale once the website has been updated (in the next week or so).

• Like 1

Why always change the dates for this show.(sure it happened last year too) ..if they are not 'definate' then dont announce it at all.

Luckily (and it is pure luck) I deliberqately avoided the 29/30th sept dates which had been advertised for so long and booked flights to visit friends overseas for the week before...could easily of been the week after when the event is now actually being held.

Feel sorry for those whose plans are now ruined (i know of someone already!)

You have to make it up to us with ood guests lol cant wait to see what you have install for us. Star Wars, Batman and more Disney Please.

"Ood guests"? Now we'll have people moaning again about it turning into a Doctor Who Con! ;-)

• Like 2

I would love to attend this event but i dont no if i can yet as i am attending CMK and LFACC and also still undecieded about Star Trek Destenation so at the moment just see who gets announced first and then make my mind up but looking forward to seeing who dose get announced

• 2 weeks later...