The Entertainment Media Show 6th and 7th of Oct

showmasters

• Moderators

So whats the main differences between this and LFCC?

They're fairly similar overall - EMS usually has a sports guest section that LFCC doesn't, LFCC has comics guests that I don't think EMS generally does, but other than that there aren't a whole lot of differences.

• Moderators

ok dates have changed but is that really on 2 days? 'cause it used to be 3 days! (from Friday to Sunday) :headscratch:

EMS has only ever been on 2 days the times I've attended, and I'm fairly sure the one I missed (last Oct) was also only on 2 days.

Hey Guys,

just wanted to draw your attention to this. On the Event page on the SM site, it has the following details about the venue -

Venue & Travel

The Entertainment Media Show will this year be taking place at Earls Court (Brompton Hall), London. The hall is situated opposite West Brompton train station and is a short walk from Earls Court Tube station.

As noted here on the forum, it's actually in the Olympia Grand Hall instead, opposite Kensington Olympia tube station. I just thought it should be changed in case of any confusion. Some people just check the site and don't go through all the pages here on the forum.

Where abouts is the Grand Hall (is it the big white building next to Earls Court or was that the old venue?) and which train station is closest to it?

It's the main hall at Olympia, rather than Earl's Court. Closest station is Kensington Olympia.

Are there any pictures online of it? I'm better at judging directions etc if I can see where I'm meant to be haha!

Holly you literally get off the train and come out of the station and the building is right in front of you, it's like the venue has a station all of it's own, don't worry you won't miss it! I prefer this venue, it is nicer and much easier and it is so much better than the venue for EMS last year :)

• 1 month later...

we have now been able to secure the GRAND HALL at Olympia which has more floor space than our original venue, making it the same size as this year's LFCC

Is that still the case? I mean didn't you book extra space for the LFCC at the last minute, so have you booked the extra space again?

Edited by TerraHawk

• 1 month later...