The Entertainment Media Show 6th and 7th of Oct

showmasters

another con in october, nice, exactly what we need ;-) #sarcasm

im really concerned ill miss at least 1 of the planned cons in oct, hope no one massive im into is announced as this at the moment is the likely candidate :-(

So glad the date changed as now I can attend the entire Saturday rather than half the day as i was originally having to do. Last years EMS was my first con and it literally changed my life so I am stoked to go again this year! If anyone from Torchwood or Dr Who is there I will be thrilled, particularly Eve!

I emailed showmasters 2 weeks ago about this but nobody seems to have changed it:

BIDjf.gif

You can't add the sunday ticket to your basket ;)

So it's 4 weeks since I mentioned this to SM, but it seems they don't want to sell the Sunday tickets as you still can't buy them ;)

• Moderators

Where abouts is the Grand Hall (is it the big white building next to Earls Court or was that the old venue?) and which train station is closest to it?

It's the main hall at Olympia, rather than Earl's Court. Closest station is Kensington Olympia.

Where abouts is the Grand Hall (is it the big white building next to Earls Court or was that the old venue?) and which train station is closest to it?

It's the main hall at Olympia, rather than Earl's Court. Closest station is Kensington Olympia.

Are there any pictures online of it? I'm better at judging directions etc if I can see where I'm meant to be haha!

It doesn't matter about the date for me because i'm a very un-busy person so I just can't wait to see the first guest now!

Although most people complain about Doctor Who guests, they certainly get a lot of attention! LFCC doesn't have any so far this year so i'm hoping EMS will provide us with some Who Guests (and some Sherlock guests too pretty please)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Sorry for asking, but I'm new in this forum and that will be my first Showmasters Convention.

Do you know any guests from Collectormanias in the past? Are there only Comic & Sports stars? Or is it possible to see more TV/Movie Stars like Laura and the twins?

First of all, never apologize for a question. That's what the mods are here for, to help people around. :smile:

Actually the majority of guests usually are TV and movie stars. It looks like the CM Milton Keynes website is down at the moment - probably because the event is only again in summer 2013 - but Wikipedia does have an overview of past Comic Con guests. Maybe this gives you a first impression: http://en.wikipedia....m_and_Comic_Con

"Laura Vandervoort and the Avellan twins have already been announced."

I have been checking the website constantly and there has been no mention of any guests whatsoever:(

http://www.collector...id=76&Itemid=21

They shall probably announce guests and start working on getting some once London Film and Comic Con is out the way :)

"Laura Vandervoort and the Avellan twins have already been announced."

I have been checking the website constantly and there has been no mention of any guests whatsoever:(

http://www.collector...id=76&Itemid=21

Their rescheduling has been announced on the forum here. The website will likely be updated after LFACC as it's been said.

As we've had a lot of GoT at LFCC how about a few less but one BIG one instead, that would make me happy and a lot of Non GoT fans :P *maisie williams* cough ;)

That's not gonna happen as Maisie is already scheduled for another event in another country the same week-end as EMS.

• Like 1

As we've had a lot of GoT at LFCC how about a few less but one BIG one instead, that would make me happy and a lot of Non GoT fans :P *maisie williams* cough ;)

That's not gonna happen as Maisie is already scheduled for another event in another country the same week-end as EMS.

Well i'm glad i know now :P i can now keep my fingers crossed for Sean Bean ;)