Amazing line up this year

Starbug

just would like to say a massive thank you to jason and the team me and my dad are meeting so many of our heros this year lance henrikson we have both wanted to mee him for ages i have got a really big list this year so a masive thank you and really looking forward to attending this year :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

just would like to say a massive thank you to jason and the team me and my dad are meeting so many of our heros this year lance henrikson we have both wanted to mee him for ages i have got a really big list this year so a masive thank you and really looking forward to attending this year :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Second that, there is a good variety of guests to satisfy most attendees. This year im going to get around 12 autographs and maybe even some photoshoots.

Hear hear. This is going to be my biggest Collectormania ever. :borg:

Me too. I usually manage to get everything done on one day but looking at being there all 3 days this time. Hope to get most autos I need on friday (apart from a few people only there Sat) and got photoshoots for sat and sunday.