Avengers Assemble!

sagart

@timelord81r, there is no decient explination as to why Banner has control over his transformations into the Hulk, his statement of "i'm always angry!" makes no sense as we know anger is what make him transform. It might be a cool moment, but sit makes no sense.

You could argue that in Incredble Hulk Banner is trying to learn to control his anger so i guess he must have found some sort of happy meduim in that he is angry all the time but not so angry to transform so he only needs to push hinself a little to become the Hulk.

We can only assume that when he is unintentaly angry this pushes him over the edge and forces him to transform and have less control over the Hilks actions (as seen with Black Widow).

I'm glad i'm not the only one who felt that part was a bit of a grey area. Though it is a kid friendly comic book action romp, so you can't really overthink that stuff too much.

I do agree it is way overrated, though i do still like it i wouldn't say it's the greatest thing i've ever seen.

Have to say totaly psyched by Iron Man 3 though, that looks awesome, can't wait to see it!

• 2 months later...

I thoroughly enjoyed the film, it certainly was interesting seeing all the heroes together on screen, im looking forward to the 2nd one, but one has to wonder how good will DC's Justice League be when it's released, wonder if it will be as big as Marvel's Avengers