Last Order Dates for Collectormania 18

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

In order to ensure everyone receives their tickets before Collectormania we need to put the following dates in place for last online orders.

Last Date for Foreign Orders - Friday 11th May at 7pm

Last Date for UK Orders - Friday 18th May at 7pm

After these dates no more online orders will be accepted although any tickets that are not sold out will be available for purchase at the event itself.

If you want to order in advance please ensure you have your order completed by the above dates.

• Showmasters Admin

Does this include autograph pre-orders?

I don't believe so as that's a completely different service. If new guests are announced after this date I'm sure they'll happily take your order.

Please no more fantastic guest announcements! :thumbup: ... okay that's kind of a contradiction but there are so many great guests already, I'm going to be up and down like God knows what doing photoshoots all day! Jason, Brandon, Richard K, Richard B, Hannah, Michael, Nichelle so many names!!

Seriously though it's one event I'm really looking forward to! :)

Edited by SilvaNemesis

• 2 weeks later...

Can we still get photoshoot tickets on the day?

'After these dates no more online orders will be accepted although any tickets that are not sold out will be available for purchase at the event itself.'

Oh thank you :)

Can I just check. Jersey....what's the Channel Islands classed as? Postage wise we're normally classed as UK but with it being a puddle away will I still be able to order by the 18th or do I need to finish spending money on 11th?

Thanks x