C18 confirmations

Too Tall

As always if you applied and haven't got one please email the crew email address and let us know.

Everyone that applied will have got a reply.

Wasn't selected this time but thanks for the response Stuart. And have an awesome time to all those that did =)

Quick question with regards to the hotel probably a stupid one but I wanted to run it by someone. My roomie is working the Friday but I'm not, so wanted to pay to spend the night at the crew hotel. Am I still able to share with her that night and the Saturday (which we're both working) or because I'm paying would I end up having to share with someone else who's paying to ensure the numbers even out?

Cheers in advance!

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question with regards to the hotel probably a stupid one but I wanted to run it by someone. My roomie is working the Friday but I'm not, so wanted to pay to spend the night at the crew hotel. Am I still able to share with her that night and the Saturday (which we're both working) or because I'm paying would I end up having to share with someone else who's paying to ensure the numbers even out?

Cheers in advance!

No sharing both nights is fine.