Barbara March is cancelling all of the events this year

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we have just been informed that Barbara March is cancelling all of the events she was to attend as she is not well to attend them at this time, we are very sad to here this and we wish her all the luck for a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing her again soon .

we now have to work out what we can do with the photo shoots we had planned and if this to go ahead or not , if you can give us 2 days and we will get back to everyone on this .

if it is to be canceled then a full refund will come very soon but at this time we are looking into what other options we have .

we just wanted to keep you all in the loop as soon as we found out about this .

thank you

jason

just an idea for you instead of refunding everyone their money couldnt the people who have the prebooked photoshoot ticket come to the organisers booth at CM and transfer it like a voucher for a autograph ticket or an alternative photoshoot?

Ps photoshoot tickets - will they still be available on the day to buy?

we have just been informed that Barbara March is cancelling all of the events she was to attend as she is not well to attend them at this time, we are very sad to here this and we wish her all the luck for a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing her again soon .

I'm sorry to hear that as I've wanted to meet her for many years and was looking forward to doing so. Get well soon Barbara!

Sounds serious :YAHOO: Hope she gets better soon.

SM could always try and get Robert O'Reilly and JG Hertzler back and we could have a three way Klingon make up shoot :)

Getting Robert O'Reilly and JG Hertzler back would be a great idea even if they can't do the make up shoot, as those two are the most entertaining set of guests I've ever come across!

I wish Barbara all the best. I suppose it comes down to whether Gwynyth is coming and is happy to do the photoshoot alone. I expect we'll hear as soon as they know what's happening.

I hope she gets well soon.

As for the photoshoot, unless it is both of them together, I am not interested in having one, so I would be looking for a full refund. Will refunds be made automatically, or would I have to contact someone?

just an idea for you instead of refunding everyone their money couldnt the people who have the prebooked photoshoot ticket come to the organisers booth at CM and transfer it like a voucher for a autograph ticket or an alternative photoshoot?

Ps photoshoot tickets - will they still be available on the day to buy?

That sounds sensible. We could take the ticket to the booth on the day and ask for a refund or to swap it for something of equal value.

I think I would personally prefer the refund to my account though.

• 2 weeks later...