More guests to come over the next few weeks / months

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that the first 5 guests we have so far are just the beginning and we have many more great guests to accompany the captains in this voyage! :dance:

We plan to have between another 20 to 40 Star Trek guests at this event! The line-up will be second to none ;)

So stay tuned for the latest news as we have more guests booked! :D

Jason

will there be a chance of chris pine (young kirk) attending? then you really would have ALL the captains!

thanks

now that would be awesome :-)))))))))))))))))))

• Like 2
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

garret wang please (again) he is a really lovely guy, bring him over!!!!!!!!!

now that would be awesome :-)))))))))))))))))))

Please try to get Roxanne Dawson, Robert Beltran, Colm Meaney, Terry Farrel, Cirroc Loften, Alaxander Ciddig, Jolene Blalock, Linda Park, Anthony Montgomary.

as many of these guests would be fantastic

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that the first 5 guests we have so far are just the beginning and we have many more great guests to accompany the captains in this voyage! :YAHOO:

We plan to have between another 20 to 40 Star Trek guests at this event! The line-up will be second to none ;)

So stay tuned for the latest news as we have more guests booked! :YAHOO:

Jason

will there be a chance of chris pine (young kirk) attending? then you really would have ALL the captains!

thanks

YES PLEASE!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be happy with any of the main & regular recurring cast from any of the series really, but specific favourite choices (other than the captains, as they are already listed) would be:

Leonard Nimoy (yes I know he's retired from the con circuit)

Marina Sirtis

Wil Wheaton

Jonathan Frakes

Terry Farrell

Armin Shimerman

Robert Beltran

I am hoping for Diana Muldaur. She was in two TOS episodes and a season I think in TNG. Of course more TOS guests would be my choice but people like Diana and Malachi Throne who were in more than one of the Star Trek series would keep more attendees happy. I so hope Eddie Paskey can return and I know that David Frankham would love to come back to the UK

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I just watched part of the making-of the 2009 ST - I was surprised how the classic crew helped their alter-ego's, it was beautiful to watch, so I would love to see all remaining original cast members ... PRETTY-PLEASE :D

... and Brent Spiner, otherwise I am happy - as long as Connor Trinneer doesn't cancel - I double-dare him to come!!!