Sign in to follow this  

I see the Facebook pages mentions that talks in stage b need tickets - does this mean things happening in stage c do not need a ticket? Thanks

Probably been asked already but is Martha Hackett coming or did she cancel? If a guest isn't too busy can we have a pic with them while they do autographs like at usual Showmaster events? Thanks

Probably been asked already but is Martha Hackett coming or did she cancel? If a guest isn't too busy can we have a pic with them while they do autographs like at usual Showmaster events? Thanks

She is attending. She un-cancelled.

The same system applies. If there are signs up saying no photos then none at all are allowed. If there are no posed photo signs then candids sare okay. If there is no sign then ask away :smile:

Hey just wondering were do we collect the tickets for the free talks and the alternative opening ceremony from?

I would assume its the same area as the autograph/photoshoot ticket area right or do we have to collect them from a different area like by the stage?

Also how long is the alternative opening ceremony likely to last? I need to catch a train at a set time and am worried i may have to leave early would hate to have to miss the end of Dominic Keating and Conner Trineers show :(

Usually there is one up somewhere, I would be surprised if there was not one given out in peoples goodie bags but it is best to know this beforehand as it would save me printing some dodgy one lol

Hey just wondering were do we collect the tickets for the free talks and the alternative opening ceremony from?

I would assume its the same area as the autograph/photoshoot ticket area right or do we have to collect them from a different area like by the stage?

Also how long is the alternative opening ceremony likely to last? I need to catch a train at a set time and am worried i may have to leave early would hate to have to miss the end of Dominic Keating and Conner Trineers show :(

All I was told about ticket collecting was the tickets will be given out in the stage area.

I've enquired about the length of the alternative opening ceremony. Will also be updated as soon as possible.

I was looking at doing the Costume Parade on the Sunday and noticed there were 2 Sign in times. Will you have to attend both of these or do you only have to attend 1?

There are two Costume Parades on each day

Everyone MUST Sign In to the earlier one (Friday 16:00, Saturday 10:30 and Sunday 10:30)

Finalists are then selected, and they must sign in at the second event, and a winner in each category is then awarded

*Not to be confused with the World Record attempt on Saturday

Hi,

I've read through and couldn't see the answer to this question - probably becsuse it's really obvious and I'm just being a numpty!

However - Where exactly in the Excel is the convention??

It's a HUGE complex and I really need to know where abouts I'm going! Please help!

Many thanks!

x

Hi,

I've read through and couldn't see the answer to this question - probably becsuse it's really obvious and I'm just being a numpty!

However - Where exactly in the Excel is the convention??

It's a HUGE complex and I really need to know where abouts I'm going! Please help!

Many thanks!

x

It's a huge concourse and the convention will take up quite a lot of the room. Just walk in and follow the crowd to the show entrance.

Hey QS, has it been mentioned/confirmed if it will be 1 queue for entry for everyone?

Hey QS, has it been mentioned/confirmed if it will be 1 queue for entry for everyone?

No, this is one of the things I am waiting for confirmation on.

My sister isn't going, but a friend of hers really wants to go. Can I give her my sister's entry ticket? Our surname is printed on the tickets. Does that matter? When we arrive at Excel do they ask to see everyones I.D.?

Edited by Aaron2029

My sister isn't going, but a friend of hers really wants to go. Can I give her my sister's entry ticket? Our surname is printed on the tickets. Does that matter? When we arrive at Excel do they ask to see everyones I.D.?

Tickets are not transferable, sorry.

Update: Ticket collection is done by ticket type, so there will be several pick up points.

Main entry is one line. But as everyone will have a ticket then the line will move fast. The only exception to that are VIPs and Platinum Pass Holders which have a separate entry.

So entry tickets are not transferable? Not even among family members?

Tickets are not transferable, sorry.

Thanks. My sister bought two tickets. One for me and one for her. She is not going. Our names are not on the tickets, so I don't know which one is mine. Does it really matter? The tickets are non-transferable, but how do I know which ticket is mine? Should I just bring both?

Edited by Aaron2029

Update: Ticket collection is done by ticket type, so there will be several pick up points.

Main entry is one line. But as everyone will have a ticket then the line will move fast. The only exception to that are VIPs and Platinum Pass Holders which have a separate entry.

Hi Queen Sindel,

Can you confirm that the pick up point for all platinum pass holders to receive their platinum pass is therefore outside the convention centre? If you recall, See Tickets has not posted any of the platinum passes because they said the value of the pass was too high to post. Otherwise we can't get in, even if we have a separate queue together with the VIPs!

An additional question I'm sure has already been answered many times but I can't find the answer! For the 2 random in person autographs that we get with the platinum pass, we need to get VQ tickets for them? That is, they are just like getting any other auto except we don't have to pay for them? Or do we get priority queues for them like we do for all the in person Captain's autos?

Also, do you know how many platinum passes in total there are to be sold? I 'd like to get a rough idea of how many people will be in our separate queue!

Thank you so much for all your help and assistance!!

Edited by Physicsman

All included in-person autographs (for all ticket types) will NOT require a VQ ticket. Your pass number will be used instead to control entry to these queues.

I'm coming from Italy and I will collect my 2 "3-days tickets" ( one for me and one for my friend ) at the Entrance ( I've recieved the "confirmation-email").

I obiouvsly don't know yet WHO will be the guest I had assigned for the in-person autograph.

Will I find the name on my tickets?

thanks for the answer! :smile: