Hotel code?

bezzo

hi

not booked with hilton for a con before

I know its a discounted rate and others have mentioned around the £80-90 mark, can someone tell me is it deposit or pay 100% or pay on arrival for the hilton?

Many thanks

taz

ps many many thanks for an awesome con - its going to be fab xxxx

hi

I know its a discounted rate and others have mentioned around the £80-90 mark, can someone tell me is it deposit or pay 100% or pay on arrival for the hilton?

Many thanks

taz

They take card details purely to secure a room but they dont take any money out until you check in. and you can either pay buy same card you booked with or another. or cash x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any news on the code yet?

Although "The Games" was cancelled, I've kept my room at the hotel in a couple of weeks to have a much needed break. Whilst I'm in the hotel I may as well book my room for this event and then it's all sorted. :smile:

hi

Many thanks

taz

its pay on arrival... i stayed there for another con. hope that helps...

hi

Many thanks

taz

its pay on arrival... i stayed there for another con. hope that helps...

It's usually pay on departure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, are you ever going to post the hotel code? I don't really want to buy a ticket unless I can book a room at the same time, and if it's left too late I won't have enough funds.

same here. i want to book it all together so i know i'll be in the hilton when i get my tickets :D

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, are you ever going to post the hotel code? I don't really want to buy a ticket unless I can book a room at the same time, and if it's left too late I won't have enough funds.

same here. i want to book it all together so i know i'll be in the hilton when i get my tickets :D

Thirded, was really hoping to see some kind of activity for this event by now. Understand guests not being booked yet, it's all a long way away, but no reason to not have the hotel code up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have been checking on the hotel website and find the twin rooms for the date I want are not available as we are still awaiting the hotel discount code.

come on show masters this is getting worrying I want to get my room booked its cutting it fine as it is.

There are still shows on so people in the office as really tied up. They will get to us as soon as they can. I know it is frustrating. I am also waiting to book my room and tickets but as crew, I know how busy they are. Be patient and they will get to us.