Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes

Count me in!!! I bought the platinum package at 1pm on Mon as I have always wanted to meet Bill Shatner and get a photo/autograph from him, an event with the 5 captains in London is unprecedented and as this seems like something I'll only do once - I wanted the best access and seats in the house and guaranteed hassle free autographs generally. A lot of people have said it's a lot to pay, and I agree, but I'm 40 in June, have been a huge Trek fan since the age of 6 so it's a belated birthday treat that my friends and family can help to pay for ;o) Hotel is booked and I cant wait.............

That sounds awesome, I feel the same way, but can't afford the big ticket, so just the Saturday for me sounds like it'll be great :-)

I've always dreamed about going to the big August convention in Las Vegas but with 2 boys under the age of 4 and a wife who's not into Trek that was always going to be a hard sell! But this is a heaven sent opportunity! I've followed everything Bill Shatner has done since getting into Trek (If you haven't seen Boston Legal - it's fantastic!) so a guaranteed meet up is just too good to pass up - and I've got every minute of all Trek on DVD so the other captains/guests are the icing on a very sweet cake!

Id love the prizes to be Captians In Person autographs (hint hint) lol

Im super stoked for this event... Im 35, a pro photographer and now my friends have seen a truly trek geek side of me this week....and I couldnt give a monkeys! :D :D

Awesome, thanks for putting this event on guys!

Count Me me meeee in! I just have to High Five Shatner :D

Count Me me meeee in! I just have to High Five Shatner :poki:

Me too! He's the ONLY true captain of the Enterprise!! (To be fair I can't wait to meet them all but Bill's the MAN!!) ;o)

Ticket purchased! This is my first Star Trek convention. For those with previous convention experience, how much do you think an autograph and/or meeting with one of the 5 captains will cost? I really want to shake Shatners hand.

Could be anything from £20-35 for the captains I would estimate.

Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes.

Over the next few weeks and months we will have some really cool collectables up for grabs for free.

We will run some competitions to win prizes relating to the event, autographs and even the odd Star Trek prop :blush:

This is an official Star Trek event so you will not want to miss out on this really cool stuff and all you need to do is join the forum to get the updates on when we are running the next competition.

Lots more on this in the next few days, so do not miss out.

Jason :WAVE:

I was wondering, is there perhaps any news on when the competitions will start? Sooo excited :)

Thanks!

I'm in! This will be my first convention too!

VIP tickets up for grabs I hope

That would be awsome, but I dont see it happening for some reason

Guess us oldies who have been on here a while and have bought a ticket won't qualify. :smile:

Guess us oldies who have been on here a while and have bought a ticket won't qualify. :smile:

It'll be open to everyone on the forum, old or new.

Been checking the am boards for years but ST London looks set to be the highlight of the year can't wait COUNT ME IN!!!!