Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to being part of something so big. I have never been to London and I like Star Trek very much. I have already booked hotel and ordered ticket. Now just wait to October...

If your as excited about this event as I am, you'll want to make the most of your convention. So I've set up a FB Group - let use the group to share event info and arrange meet ups to make this the best event ever!!!!

FB Group link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/288754451205266/

or serach for group:

Star Trek: London 2012

If your as excited about this event as I am, you'll want to make the most of your convention. So I've set up a FB Group - let use the group to share event info and arrange meet ups to make this the best event ever!!!!

FB Group link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/288754451205266/

or serach for group:

Star Trek: London 2012

Ive added it as my sig, might be an idea to add it to yours that way you can advertise it everytime you post :)

Woot, here I am. I'm buying my ticket as soon as I get paid but I've already booked a room with two of my friends :D

Just bought my ticket!

I'm so excited, this will be my first convention. :3

Plus it's 12 days after I turn 18!

Just bought my ticket!

What a brilliant way to spend your 18th!!! :D

Cant wait for this :D

Even better is there will be more awsome guests coming soon when they are announced :D:frankie::D :D :frankie:

Dont't know how I'm going be able to sleep between now and October!!!! I'm so so excited and can't wait for the 3 most trektastic days of my life!! :D

Dont't know how I'm going be able to sleep between now and October!!!! I'm so so excited and can't wait for the 3 most trektastic days of my life!! :D

I didnt sleep last night, just kept talking and talking, lol

Just bought my ticket!

Really? You have to be kidding, my birthday is on the 7th too and going to this is my birthday present for my 18th :borg:

Just bought my ticket!

Really? You have to be kidding, my birthday is on the 7th too and going to this is my birthday present for my 18th :D

:blink: Wow, what are the chances of that?

Just bought my ticket!

Really? You have to be kidding, my birthday is on the 7th too and going to this is my birthday present for my 18th :D

Considering that around 19 million people have birthdays every day the chance is not as low as it seems, but hey :P

I have a Gold Pass does the in-person autograph mean a voucher to exange for a in-person autograph with whatever guest you would like an autograph with (not including the captains)?

I have a Gold Pass does the in-person autograph mean a voucher to exange for a in-person autograph with whatever guest you would like an autograph with (not including the captains)?

It's worth looking at the thread I've linked below, it's been discussed in there and is an FAQ thread.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=75473

Hello. Would be nice to win something just this once. Hope to hear from you real soon. LLAP. :blink: Craig

Just bought my ticket!

Really? You have to be kidding, my birthday is on the 7th too and going to this is my birthday present for my 18th :P

Considering that around 19 million people have birthdays every day the chance is not as low as it seems, but hey :P

:D That's true.

I read startrek.com

I signed up for the email newsletter for Destination London

I got excited by the teaser info

I have bought tickets for the 3 day event

I booked a hotel for the whole weekend

I just signed up for the forum

I am posting my first ever comment

To say I am excited by this event is an understatement !! I feel that this is going to be a once in a lifetime experience !! I cannot wait !!

:D

Count me in!!! I bought the platinum package at 1pm on Mon as I have always wanted to meet Bill Shatner and get a photo/autograph from him, an event with the 5 captains in London is unprecedented and as this seems like something I'll only do once - I wanted the best access and seats in the house and guaranteed hassle free autographs generally. A lot of people have said it's a lot to pay, and I agree, but I'm 40 in June, have been a huge Trek fan since the age of 6 so it's a belated birthday treat that my friends and family can help to pay for ;o) Hotel is booked and I cant wait.............

Count me in!!! I bought the platinum package at 1pm on Mon as I have always wanted to meet Bill Shatner and get a photo/autograph from him, an event with the 5 captains in London is unprecedented and as this seems like something I'll only do once - I wanted the best access and seats in the house and guaranteed hassle free autographs generally. A lot of people have said it's a lot to pay, and I agree, but I'm 40 in June, have been a huge Trek fan since the age of 6 so it's a belated birthday treat that my friends and family can help to pay for ;o) Hotel is booked and I cant wait.............

That sounds awesome, I feel the same way, but can't afford the big ticket, so just the Saturday for me sounds like it'll be great :-)