Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes.   Over the next few weeks and months we will have some really cool collectables up for grabs for free.   We will run some competitions to win priz

will there be a competition to win Chakotay please....?

I'm sorry Rhi, I don't mean to single you out or for it to seem personal, but I don't think we can swallow that line on the day that SM have obviously had the time to announce a new event. And I know

It will be great...my 1st ST convention and flying 5000 miles to attend! Just do t know whether to buy tickets in US or UK, any suggestions for a Nubian Trekkie?

Plane tickets you mean? Carefully compare prices through various websites, that's your best option.

Thanks Queen_Sindel,

I've already booked my flights, I really need info on convention tickets, I noticed they are in £ not $ and I will be enroute if mailed, so I'd have to pick them up in UK or at a "will call" area of the event.

Thanks Queen_Sindel,

I've already booked my flights, I really need info on convention tickets, I noticed they are in £ not $ and I will be enroute if mailed, so I'd have to pick them up in UK or at a "will call" area of the event.

All foreign ticket orders will have to be picked up at the venue. You need to go to the box office at the venue to get your tickets.

Just booked my tickets to the Star Trek convention in London (my first one) and found my way here - I'm worried I might look out of place without a uniform on....!

Don't worry at all. There will be plenty of other attendees not in uniform/another costume.

This was my first convention at the age of 32!!! I enjoyed overall the 3 days, but the only things that I didn't enjoy was the lack of organisation and the endless queueing!!! Because of the latter I missed half the talks I would have liked to have made it too!!! I also get the impression talking to other fans, stars and one of their agents that the organisers must have made a mint out of this!!! :spidy: