Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes

• Showmasters Admin

Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes.

Over the next few weeks and months we will have some really cool collectables up for grabs for free.

We will run some competitions to win prizes relating to the event, autographs and even the odd Star Trek prop :thumbup:

This is an official Star Trek event so you will not want to miss out on this really cool stuff and all you need to do is join the forum to get the updates on when we are running the next competition.

Lots more on this in the next few days, so do not miss out.

Jason ;)

• Like 7
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Join this forum and win amazing Star Trek prizes.   Over the next few weeks and months we will have some really cool collectables up for grabs for free.   We will run some competitions to win priz

will there be a competition to win Chakotay please....?

I'm sorry Rhi, I don't mean to single you out or for it to seem personal, but I don't think we can swallow that line on the day that SM have obviously had the time to announce a new event. And I know

I feel so old. My first con was 21 years ago and I think it cost around £30 for the three days, autographs, talks, everything included. To get the same thing here is £30 multiplied by 30!

I know exactly what you mean, my last one was 15 years ago and it was around £40 for all you say. But this is just ridiculous. £29 up to 2,999

• Like 1
  • Moderators

I feel so old. My first con was 21 years ago and I think it cost around £30 for the three days, autographs, talks, everything included. To get the same thing here is £30 multiplied by 30!

I know exactly what you mean, my last one was 15 years ago and it was around £40 for all you say. But this is just ridiculous. £29 up to 2,999

£40 for everything? You're lucky if you can get travel or one night in a hotel for that these days.

Hello Trek fans :)

I`ve just registered and as i see there is some option for the people that register to pre-purchase the tickets? I`d love to buy my pass now so just let me know if i can do it and how. I`ve not been able to find the info anywhere but it may be because of my bad visor :uhoh:

we are just getting the standard as I dont go to the parties and I am unsure what I want at the moment so i am playing safe and getting the standard first just so I can guarantee a place at the event :-)