Sign in to follow this  
Massive Events

Happily Ever After Tickets

Only another 12 days until I can buy my ticket!!

Helen :)

That post was removed because the whole discussion violated the forum rules in the end, sorry for that. You can't talk about other events on here and that's where the whole thing ended up.

Every convention organiser has a rule that you can't talk about their direct competition on their own forums/pages, it's disrespectful and no business would allow it on their private forum. If you want to talk about various conventions by various organisers there are plenty of other places online to do that that aren't affiliated to one particular organiser.

this is my first con, myd aughter is babysitted, and i just have to save up some money hopefully there will be tickets left lol.

But i hope to meet up with someone since its my first time EVER travelling alone lol :)

Well, you know you can meet up with us Team Giuntoli bunch!! lol

I know I said I'd have to wait till nearer the time, but I think I may have to purchase one now to console myself, given that I won't be able to make Star Trek London. ;) Also, I'm getting more and more excited about this con anyway, particularly as some of my friends may be able to come with me!

I might be up for this!

• Like 1

I know I said I'd have to wait till nearer the time, but I think I may have to purchase one now to console myself, given that I won't be able to make Star Trek London. ;) Also, I'm getting more and more excited about this con anyway, particularly as some of my friends may be able to come with me!

I might be up for this!

Eeeeeeeee! Doitdoitdoit. :smile:

• Like 2

Hoping for some Once guests in the New Year so I can book my ticket this will be my first convention in 2 years so very excited I love conventions for great ensemble casts as there are so many people I want to meet **fingers crossed** for some updates soon.

Finally bought my ticket!!!! :dance: I would have bought it sooner but life and bills kept getting in the way! Grrr *shakes fist* Sadly, I won't be able to stay for the whole weekend, though. I know I'll still have a great time anyway!!

decided i am not going. its far too quiet for my liking on the whole info side and i really can not risk getting my flight hotel and tickets now only to hear its cancelled.

?Will there be tickets also available directly at the con?

Unless a ticket category is sold out all tickets are available at the event, yes.