Happily Ever After Tickets

Massive Events

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every convention organiser has a rule that you can't talk about their direct competition on their own forums/pages, it's disrespectful and no business would allow it on their private forum. If you want to talk about various conventions by various organisers there are plenty of other places online to do that that aren't affiliated to one particular organiser.

• 2 months later...

I know I said I'd have to wait till nearer the time, but I think I may have to purchase one now to console myself, given that I won't be able to make Star Trek London. ;) Also, I'm getting more and more excited about this con anyway, particularly as some of my friends may be able to come with me!

I might be up for this!

• Like 1

I know I said I'd have to wait till nearer the time, but I think I may have to purchase one now to console myself, given that I won't be able to make Star Trek London. ;) Also, I'm getting more and more excited about this con anyway, particularly as some of my friends may be able to come with me!

I might be up for this!

Eeeeeeeee! Doitdoitdoit. :smile:

• Like 2

Hoping for some Once guests in the New Year so I can book my ticket this will be my first convention in 2 years so very excited I love conventions for great ensemble casts as there are so many people I want to meet **fingers crossed** for some updates soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally bought my ticket!!!! :dance: I would have bought it sooner but life and bills kept getting in the way! Grrr *shakes fist* Sadly, I won't be able to stay for the whole weekend, though. I know I'll still have a great time anyway!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...