Happily Ever After Tickets

Massive Events

I know I said I'd have to wait till nearer the time, but I think I may have to purchase one now to console myself, given that I won't be able to make Star Trek London. :thumbup: Also, I'm getting more and more excited about this con anyway, particularly as some of my friends may be able to come with me!

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed them and asked them to transfer my payment for a silver ticket from the cancelled "The Games" con to a silver ticket for this one. Yvie was kind enough to do that and credit my card with the £10 difference. So I'm sorted for my ticket.

Good times! :WINCE:

Edited by cunningham1471

• 2 weeks later...

This'll be my first con... I hope someone will take pity on me and direct me when they time comes on what occurs. haha.

Don't worry, convention-going is a very sociable activity, and ME con-goers are some of the best there are :P . I've never yet seen a pack of con-goers devour a newbie :smile: . A schedule will be published shortly before the event, and there will be stewards around to help you get to where you are going. And it's easy to ask questions of other convention-goers Unless you want to be, you won't be alone for long, as it's very easy to strike up a conversation with other con-goers (usually identifiable, if not by their con badges, then by their attire ;) ) because after all, you have at least one thing in common - you love these shows! :smile:

Don't be afraid to ask questions on these forums, the peeps here are very friendly. There's a 'how things work' thread pinned in this forum, that should give you some idea of what to expect :smile:

Edited by Arcane

This'll be my first con... I hope someone will take pity on me and direct me when they time comes on what occurs. haha.

If you can't see any steard but do see an middle aged fat guy looking conspicuous by his on-his-ownness then that is likely to be me. Feel free to come over and ask me for times etc and I'll help out of I can.

As Grip has said, cons are generally very lively affairs so just look for large assemblings and something is happening or is due to be happening soon. I hope you really enjoy your first and hopefully not your last con. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

must wait to get mine. will be about december for me that i can afford it after star trek london. i have a special thing for the convention too. for my bday my best friend bought me a replica once upon a time story book that comes with all the exact copy of the pictures in the book. so i will get all the once upon a time actors to sign it ^_^

must wait to get mine. will be about december for me that i can afford it after star trek london. i have a special thing for the convention too. for my bday my best friend bought me a replica once upon a time story book that comes with all the exact copy of the pictures in the book. so i will get all the once upon a time actors to sign it ^_^

Oh that is awesome! :D

Oh that is awesome! :D

I know! I can't wait to get it. Once I have it I will post pics here

• Moderators

I'd love to go but I'll only know if I can go about a month before the event. Hopefully there'll still be tickets available this close to the con...

If ticket numbers start to get very low (and thus in danger of selling out) there will be a post on here. It's very rare that a convention entirely sells out, however. Gold and silver tickets sometimes do, but there are almost always standard tickets available to buy even at the event itself.

I know I said I'd have to wait till nearer the time, but I think I may have to purchase one now to console myself, given that I won't be able to make Star Trek London. ;) Also, I'm getting more and more excited about this con anyway, particularly as some of my friends may be able to come with me!

i am going to star trek london so mine will have to wait til then

• 1 month later...

I'd love to go but I'll only know if I can go about a month before the event. Hopefully there'll still be tickets available this close to the con...

If ticket numbers start to get very low (and thus in danger of selling out) there will be a post on here. It's very rare that a convention entirely sells out, however. Gold and silver tickets sometimes do, but there are almost always standard tickets available to buy even at the event itself.

I just need the silver tickets to hold out til Xmas at least. The money I had saved to pay for this, ended being used at LFCC!

• 2 weeks later...