Hi there,

is there anybody from Germany, who wants to meet me in London and went together to the Convention. This whould be perfect, because my English is not sooo good. :-)

gibt es jemanden aus Deutschland, der auch auf die Convention möchte und dem ich mich anschließen könnte? Ich komme leider alleine und mein Englisch ist nicht so gut, dass ich mir das alles so zutrauen würde. Würde mich über eine Mail an ecosse(at)ecosse.de freuen.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all!   Just booked my 3 day ticket for this but hardly any of my friends here are trekkies, so was looking to meet some new people there!   I thought others are probably in the same boat, so i

I think with it being the 25th anniversary I have to go, have to have to have to, and i'm so excited, can you tell? I'm sure i'll see all you guys and gals there, and the little parts too.

It seems as though there are a lot of people beaming in on their own, I am meeting up with a friend there and feel as though I already know so many more just through chatting on the Facebook groups an

Hi everyone!

I'm from Spain and I'm going to London just for this Star Trek awesome event!!

Unfortunately I'm going alone cause my friends don't like very much Star Trek... Anyway, I've just booked hotel -> Ibis Hotel for 3 days and I think I'll take Gold Pass. Is there anyone interested to meet?? Someone from Spain maybe or spanish speaker? I can speak English and French as well :D

See you there!

Hi everyone!

I'm from Spain and I'm going to London just for this Star Trek awesome event!!

Unfortunately I'm going alone cause my friends don't like very much Star Trek... Anyway, I've just booked hotel -> Ibis Hotel for 3 days and I think I'll take Gold Pass. Is there anyone interested to meet?? Someone from Spain maybe or spanish speaker? I can speak English and French as well :D

See you there!

I think I will be staying at the Ibis Hotel. Dont speak Spanish im afraid though. Happy to meet up though :)

SIGNIFICANT BIRTHDAY FOR ME ON 19th OCTOBER 2012 :clap: MEET UP

Coming up alone from Cornwall, my friends don't think that Star Trek is all that interesting (Heathens)

I could not ask for a better way to celebrate my birthday then this, have been waiting 20 years for this once in a lifetime event.

Would like to meet up - so count me in. Despite this being a fantastic event, I really it really shouldn't be done alone :blush:

I am new to these boards and so know no one, contact me if you are up for meeting.

We should set up a collective of lone trekkies! I'd love to meet up with others who are going alone! Im coming for the 3 days to by myself as nobody I know wants to go?! So would be great to get a group of us together

Would love to go to this but all my mates would rather watch paint dry than attend this. I myself am an avid trek fan but would love to join up with anyone else in the same boat, as to attend i would be travelling from milton keynes , and it would be great not to be a billy no-mates at the event. :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Hi All

Like a few on here this is my first ever convention, i am from the lake district and unfortunatley gonna be going it alone i have booked the three day ticket (pending my job doesn't get in the way) but have not sorted how im getting there or where i'm going to stay yet, i unfortunatley dont have facebook and dont really want an account but would love to meet up with you folks so im not in it alone.

Feel free to PM me

Stu

Hi,

just booked my gold pass and hotel, also going on my own as no friend with a love for Trek! I am coming from Milton Keynes as well so would love to meet with like minded people, will find the FB book tommorrow as blocked at work!

Hope to see you all there :borg:

Hi

I'm Steve, this will be my second con, first one was"Better than Life" I will be staying at my daughter's near Canary Wharf but going on my own really.

Would love to meet anyone on their own as I think this will be massive!!!

Just booked 3 day standard with some bolt-ons.

• 4 weeks later...