Hey all!

Just booked my 3 day ticket for this but hardly any of my friends here are trekkies, so was looking to meet some new people there!

I thought others are probably in the same boat, so is anyone else up for grabbing a Romulan ale or two there? :P

• Like 3
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all!   Just booked my 3 day ticket for this but hardly any of my friends here are trekkies, so was looking to meet some new people there!   I thought others are probably in the same boat, so i

I think with it being the 25th anniversary I have to go, have to have to have to, and i'm so excited, can you tell? I'm sure i'll see all you guys and gals there, and the little parts too.

It seems as though there are a lot of people beaming in on their own, I am meeting up with a friend there and feel as though I already know so many more just through chatting on the Facebook groups an

I'd be up for that!

I have a few friends wanting to go but my usual group of con-goers arnt fans so will deffo want to meet new people!

My names Rob, you can follow me on twitter at stupid_face_rob lol Tweet me to say hi so I know where you found me :)

• Like 1

I'll be happy to meet up with anyone. I'm 43 and have been a fan since the 70s but this is the first time I've actually gone to something like this. The nearest I've ever got is just visiting the Las Vegas Hilton Star Trek Experience - not a convention or anything like it :thumbup:)

It's early days and I will add my contact details (FB/Twitter etc) to my sig.

• Like 1

I'm deffo keen to meet up for romulan ale or three and make some new trek friends! I've only been to one convention before and that was way way back in 94 for Generations. I'll be there with at least one other friend helping supprt the local synthahol vendors :thumbup:

• Like 1

I've managed to rope my bro to come with me, but he is waiting to go in the army and will prob get called up when this is on 😏

There is the uk star trek fans group on fb and a few ppl on there are going, check it out if you're not already there 👽

• Like 1

I have made a fb group

Star Trek: London 2012.

Maybe use it arrange meet ups at the convention.

Share info over the upcoming months....

What ya reckon???

Do you have a link? My phone is being stupid and not finding it :-/ definately arrange meet up etc! Silver? Oh you lucky thing, I've got the standard three day ticket. Did toy with the £225 package but I want to choose my talk etc so will just add the bolt-ons 😃👍

Hey all!

Just booked my 3 day ticket for this but hardly any of my friends here are trekkies, so was looking to meet some new people there!

I thought others are probably in the same boat, so is anyone else up for grabbing a Romulan ale or two there? :uhoh:

Yes,keen to meet others going along. Never been to a ST convention before and never tried Rolulan Ale!!

Heya All, I'm in the same boat, all my mates love Star Wars but not Star Trek! What were they thinking!?

I'm staying in the Forest Gate Hotel on the saturday night.

I'm driving from Chippenham to London early saturday, so if anyone is in the vacinity, or there abouts, I can kindly offer someone a lift!

If not, my names Kyle Allbright and I look forward to meeting you all there!

I'm 'Kyle Godlike Orius' on facebook. (Godlike is from unreal tournament, I'm not really godlike :uhoh:)

First con for me, I will be going with a small group of trek fans/friends but I'd love to meet more like minded people so I sent a request to join the group :)

I dont think Star Trek is represented enough in the UK :uhoh:

I'm in the same boat as all of you!

I'm a die-hard fan, never been to a convention like this and have no-one to go with.

I'm going to join the FB page and look forward to meeting all of you! :)

p.s. Thanks for starting this thread 'blighter'!

Hello all. I`m a Trek fan from Poland. I managed to get 4 or 5 friends and we are flying to London to join You all and meet other Star Trek fans at the spot. This is our first Con EVER. I`m 33 years old - Star Trek TNG is the favorite series of my childhood and that opportunity just hit me like a disruptor blast at close range. I`m quite speechless ^^

Hope to meet many fans and make new friends! Yaay! :uhoh:

• Like 1