Latest Guest Announcement - ZACH GALLIGAN

• 1 month later...

im majorley annoyed, glad hes rescheduled tho...

Likewise, but annoyed is putting it mildly - he was really the only reason I was definitely going I've been looking forward to Saturday ever since he was announced but I wont go into how I'm feeling about this at the moment so will take my fustrations out on my Twitter timeline

yes i agree, im wondering if its worth going all the way up to milton keynes now as im travelling from essex, just to meat sean astin, im majorly annoyed, im not even gonna pin my hopes on meeting him at LFCC now since alex winter has cancelled 2 times ...

• Moderators

yes i agree, im wondering if its worth going all the way up to milton keynes now as im travelling from essex, just to meat sean astin, im majorly annoyed, im not even gonna pin my hopes on meeting him at LFCC now since alex winter has cancelled 2 times ...

I would suggest Sean is not a regular signer, so don't expect him to come back quickly.

Zach has appeared before so it's not like he's a complete no-show. Sadly some guests do reschedule 2/3 times before eventually turning up, but most do! :)

• Like 1

At the end of the day it out of showmasters hand... If a guest has to cancel for whatever reason I'll or work... What can be done... They can't kidnap the guests and lock em in cellars...

Don't get annoyed over it.. I had loads of guests cancel who I want to meet but end up meeting them another time....

It the nature of the beast... So don't get worked up n just enjoy ur self....

You're from Southend as well so I know what the trek up to milton keynes is like (and its my Friend who drives up there) I know for a fact that the car will be full otherwise I'd have spoken to him about seeing if we could fit another person in the car.

I want to meet Sean as well so we'd be going for the same guest.

Hoping that Zach remains for LFCC I really am fingers crossed and all that

he just started filming hatchet 3 with Adam Green in Louisiana. I hope that means he wont have to be put back to an event not in london. If that did happen i would hope he would come to the EMS show in october.

he was supposed to do milton keynes this week but rescheduled to lfcc because of hatchet 3

I hope they do finish filming in time he is one i would love to meet. Another reason i hope they finish is Danielle Harris might pull out aswel as she is the star of the film.

He really is a great one to meet. I met him at Collectormania in the centre in milton keynes in 2007. i spoke to him for 20 minutes and he had some amazing stories.

Zach is DEFINITELY coming. :)

He's wrapped shooting on Hatchet 3.

@zwgman Finished the New Orleans portion of Hatchet 3. Fun shoot. Pretty tired after 15 hour day. Film looks pretty amazing. Next stop, LFCC! #UK

Both 80's Action Fan and I have just been #FF'ed (Thats Twitter term for those of you not on Tiwtter for Follow Friday) by Zach! BY ZACH!

How the hell is that for an AWESOME GEEK MOMENT! I'm Fanboying out now. lol :)