Latest Guest Announcement - ZACH GALLIGAN

dammit why did I have to read this forum? Only going to LFCC, this one falls on a work weekend and I don't have much holiday allowance left to last me til next march as it is! I -could- just about make it on the Friday at a push if he is there that day, but earliest i could get to MK would be 4:15, less than 2hrs before the event ends!

oh wait! theoretically could get there for 3:15 but it'd be a rush from work and i'd have to hope i didn't over run or anything... argh why does the big gremlins guest have to be at the 'wrong' con and why did I look at this forum? :-(

Great news for 80s fans that are going though!

Edited by JessCansBe1337

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY $&%^^%* KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh my God! I used to watch Gremlins and Gremlins 2 almost like religiously when I was younger, I swear I could recite the whole film!!!!!!

WHen they showed Gremlins 2 on tv a few weeks back I acutally said how cool it would be if Zach ever did a convention.

Sweet holy Jesus!

(Dont mean to tread on anyones toes here but, "Photoshoot please")

Oh my goodness Zach Galligan - oh this is fabulously fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Showmasters, thank you.

CM is finally starting to sound appealing, if only I could get there easier!

I see you're in Stevenage, that's a pretty easy journey, especially if you drive. My friend used to drive to MK from Hertford all the time and it was only about 40 mins. Go for it dude, this is a stellar guest list!

I see you're in Stevenage, that's a pretty easy journey, especially if you drive. My friend used to drive to MK from Hertford all the time and it was only about 40 mins. Go for it dude, this is a stellar guest list!

THIS!

I don't have a car at the moment otherwise yeah I would drive, train is far too expensive for me. May look into National Express, think they do travel to MK from Stevo.

I was a little worried about CM at first but the last few announcements have been much better.

WHen they showed Gremlins 2 on tv a few weeks back I acutally said how cool it would be if Zach ever did a convention.
He has been before. C11 if I recall.

A very good Friend of mine told me he'd been before but sadly I only started doing cons back in 2010 so would not have met him. :)

Absolutely cracking guest!!! Joe Dante, Phoebe Cates and Dick Miller to keep him company please!!

Damn right, SM this is a fantastic announcement that I've had my fingers cross for, for a while now. Now please, please, do what you can about Phoebe Cates, and Joe Dante, and anyone that had anything to do with Gremlins - pretty please!

Great guest !!!

Debating whether to release all the Gremlins from the wardrobe and take them into for a photo with Zach!!!

Totally agree that Gizmo as Rambo was the cutest ever!!!!

Cutest with attitude!!!!