Latest Guest Announcement - KATE MULGREW

Sooooo looking forward to seeing Kate! Voyager was always my favourite and I love the Janeway character! Woohoo! Fingers crossed I can get a photo with her :-) oh and Patrick Stewart ;-) oh stuff it I want to be greedy and get all five (price depended)

I would adore to meet Kate Mulgrew, but the whole event seems kind of expensive!

It's not that expensive when you think about it.

Its in the Excel which Is huge and then there is displays and everything and also the fact that it's a star trek con in England is even more rare :wub:

I would adore to meet Kate Mulgrew, but the whole event seems kind of expensive!

It's not that expensive when you think about it.

Its in the Excel which Is huge and then there is displays and everything and also the fact that it's a star trek con in England is even more rare :WINCE:

I agree! Personally I've bought the £49 weekender ticket and I'm Pretty chuffed with that, I was expecting more. I know I'll have to buy bolts on but even without them the whole atmosphere will be fantastic. Especially looking forward to the evening parties :-D

This depend on what kind of ticket you order.

With every respect: if you are an all time crazy fan I suppose you take only the highest ticket because it offers the most. But if you are not, and just want to 'taste the atmosphere', you can do it with 29 to 49 pound. And personally I don't think that's very expensive.

Sooooo looking forward to seeing Kate! Voyager was always my favourite and I love the Janeway character! Woohoo! Fingers crossed I can get a photo with her :-) oh and Patrick Stewart ;-) oh stuff it I want to be greedy and get all five (price depended)

Voyager's my favourite too. I'm really excited that she's going to be there, plus the other Captains, and in the UK too.