Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

FIVE CAPTAINS - ONE AMAZING EVENT!

I am sure you guys are working hard to make this event a success and trying to bring more guests but really having a photo-shoot with all 5 captains will be AMAZING!!! Please DO TRY to make it happen! You have already succeeded in bringing all five captains to a single convention for a first time! So make the photo-shoot happen also! We fan would just LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it.

As for the bridge, I would definitely prefer the TNG or the new star trek 2009 bridge.

I am sure you guys are working hard to make this event a success and trying to bring more guests but really having a photo-shoot with all 5 captains will be AMAZING!!! Please DO TRY to make it happen! You have already succeeded in bringing all five captains to a single convention for a first time! So make the photo-shoot happen also! We fan would just LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it.

As for the bridge, I would definitely prefer the TNG or the new star trek 2009 bridge.

even better....... 5 captains in uniforms on a bridge photoshoot with yourself but what bridge would that be :blink: oh yes!

Edited by guardianz

I just want a photo' with Bill and Patrick!

Just a little note to SM. Did you know this?:

*link removed*

Either way im looking forward to a great show!! :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Sorry, I realize your intention. But the forum rules don't allow links to sites about other events. Thanks for understanding!

It's a shame that they have put up that advert - it looks like they are trying to ruin your convention. Just like another group who don't like SM's and have a minor get together the same weekend who have been bad mouthing your excellent efforts all over their public Facebook page all afternoon and evening! It's childish really, but no unexpected knowing their history.

I still rather go to DSTL even if I had a choice. I bet it is better planned, less loud americans;) and nothing beats London:D Cant wait for October to arrive!

I still rather go to DSTL even if I had a choice. I bet it is better planned, less loud americans;) and nothing beats London:D Cant wait for October to arrive!

Less lould americans.... haha true!

Im sure the whole experience at DSTL is gonna be epic and it does nothing to diminish the experience I reckon we are going to get. Just a shame really. Of course it could be overcome by getting Chris Pine and Bruce Greenwood !!

I bet the guys and girls that work with DSTL have a few tricks up their sleeves to make this the best Star Trek party ever! Have no worries about that. :D

Just received a confirmation for my saturday/sunday ticket, with a photo with Kate :dance:

(that email came very quick, I'd tought it would take a few hours...)

• Like 1

I got my Sunday ticket and photo session with Scott Bakula. This October will be magic! :D

• Like 1

I want to go to DSTL...when it´s the last thing I do. But it will be my first time in London...this year was my 5th time at another show :o)

On the official site of DSTL 2012 : Pay with creditcard. I have not that card. *cry*

What should I do???

• Like 1

On the official site of DSTL 2012 : Pay with creditcard. I have not that card. *cry*

What should I do???

Prepaid credit cards are pretty easy to find nowadays. Maybe your bank offers one?

• Like 1

I want to go to DSTL...when it´s the last thing I do. But it will be my first time in London...this year was my 5th time at another show :o)

What should I do???

Do you not have that card mentioned or do you not have any credit card?

• Like 1

What should I do???

Do you not have that card mentioned or do you not have any credit card?

I only have a "Girokonto". I live in germany.

• Like 1

So do I. *points to location* ;)

I'll switch to German for a second if I may: Du hattest geschrieben, dass Du "diese" Karte nicht hast. Von daher hatte ich gehofft, Du hast eine andere. Hast Du eine EC-Karte mit Maestro-Logo? Ich versuche gerade herauszufinden, ob es mit der irgendwie geht.

Back to English...

I am trying to find out if there is another way to pay for those not having a credit card. I don't think so because SeeTickets is being used to process the orders, but I will update once I have confirmation.

So do I. *points to location* ;)

I'll switch to German for a second if I may: Du hattest geschrieben, dass Du "diese" Karte nicht hast. Von daher hatte ich gehofft, Du hast eine andere. Hast Du eine EC-Karte mit Maestro-Logo? Ich versuche gerade herauszufinden, ob es mit der irgendwie geht.

Back to English...

I am trying to find out if there is another way to pay for those not having a credit card. I don't think so because SeeTickets is being used to process the orders, but I will update once I have confirmation.

First in german: Danke. Nee, es ist nur eine einfache Ec-Karte. *heul* Sag mir bitte mal, wie und wo ich meine "Location" angeben kann???

English: Thanks. No, it´s only a EC-Card. *cry* Please say, how I can wrote my "location" in???

• Like 1

First in german: Danke. Nee, es ist nur eine einfache Ec-Karte. *heul* Sag mir bitte mal, wie und wo ich meine "Location" angeben kann???

English: Thanks. No, it´s only a EC-Card. *cry* Please say, how I can wrote my "location" in???

The easiest way to get the Location in is asking a nice mod. *waves magic wand* Or did you want something more detailed than this?

• Like 1

What should I do???

I've just heard back from the office. Unfortunately SeeTickets does not accept any other payment method than credit cards, sorry.

• Like 2

What should I do???

I've just heard back from the office. Unfortunately SeeTickets does not accept any other payment method than credit cards, sorry.

It is really sweet of Queen to attempt to help trekkie_inside, that's a very nice thing to see.

• Like 1

Thank you for the compliments.

That's what we mods are here for, trying to help as much as we can.

Yeah we do try, even if it's difficult sometimes :lol:

• Like 2

They accept Debit Cards as this is how we paid - also was an electron visa card

Visa Electron is likely the difference. The continental European bank cards/debit cards very rarely have that.