Renewal Prospects

Maxieffect

• Showmasters Admin

Once upon a time has already scheduled its season two filming to begin july 16th so although it isn't officially announced I believe it's coming back!

Grimm got a really REALLY early renewal and also got given a full 22 episode order for season 1 pretty early too so I'd say NBC is happy with it :)

Once upon a time has already scheduled its season two filming to begin july 16th so although it isn't officially announced I believe it's coming back!

Grimm got a really REALLY early renewal and also got given a full 22 episode order for season 1 pretty early too so I'd say NBC is happy with it :)

all i have to say on the subject is..... yeeee ha!

• Moderators

Various people involved with OUAT have said on twitter etc that it hasn't been officially announced but the production team etc have pretty much been told that it will be renewed.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone! :D

OUAT has had awesome ratings and it would be almost inconceivable that it wouldn't be renewed for a second season! :YAHOO:

Plus, the buzz in the business is that it pretty much has been picked up all but officially! Yay! :dance:

Mark :D

I think everyone will be hoping OUAT gets renewed not only as it's a fab series but also because if it gets cancelled it could seriously damage this con getting people wanting to attend as it's an old-ish show from the past and people have moved on and found something else to obsess over.

Fingers crossed they get the official announcement soon .... at the rate they're going, there's so much left to be understood, I really can't see them cancelling OUAT.

Only thing that scares me a little is that by next May (over a year from now) the characters will surely have changed it up quite a bit. Shame the con is so, so far away.

Fingers crossed they get the official announcement soon .... at the rate they're going, there's so much left to be understood, I really can't see them cancelling OUAT.

Only thing that scares me a little is that by next May (over a year from now) the characters will surely have changed it up quite a bit. Shame the con is so, so far away.

Being that it is from the two of the writers of Lost, I can see this as series that will need to be given an end date, rather constant renewal. We don't need a repeat of Lost where they have a bad season while they waited for an official end date!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if they cancelled OUAT i would be sooo angry. seriously, what a horrible thing to do when the story is just picking up!! also, i do hope the American appreciate what they have with Robert Carlyle. never before have i been so blown away by someones acting as with his in this show. he's amazing. what an actor!