more photo shoots added to the shop

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We have recently added quite a few great guests to our Collectormania Milton Keynes line-up, and these photo shoots have now been added to the online shop:

SEAN ASTIN - Lord of the Rings, The Goonies

JASON MOMOA - Game of Thrones, Conan, Stargate Atlantis

THOMAS DEKKER - Secret Circle, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Star Trek, Nightmare on Elm St, Heroes

JONNY COYNE - Alcatraz, Merlin

JACQUELINE EMERSON, DAYO OKENIYI and LEVEN RAMBIN - The Hunger Games

RICHARD KIEL - James Bond movies, Happy Gilmore

ANDREW LEE POTTS - Primeval, Ideal

LENA HEADEY to be added early next week

There is much more information on the Collectormania website, including appearance days, autograph and photo shoot prices, plus venue and travel information. http://www.collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/

Photo shoot tickets for the new guests have now been added to the secure online shop HERE

Lena Headey and Zach Galligan photo shoot added now, as well as joint photo shoots with Lena Headey/Thomas Dekker and Thomas Dekker/Chris Zylka.

Online shop link HERE

HELP, just sent for two photo shoots for Chris Zylka and Thomas Decker and now i see that you are selling a double photo shoot. How can i change my two singles for a double? Please advise

I'm debating getting the photoshoot with thomas and lena despite wanting them for two separate shows so I can fit in crewing and all the people I wanna meet haha

I'm in the same boat! Double shot would make things so much easier but part of me still wants singles lol

Also just a quick question, is the Lena & Thomas double on the Saturday or the Sunday because the shop's description has conflicting days

"Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker joint photo session Saturday 2nd June

£30.00

This is a photo shoot for one person with Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker at Collectormania 18.

Sunday 3rd June 2012 (time to be confirmed nearer the event)"

I'm debating getting the photoshoot with thomas and lena despite wanting them for two separate shows so I can fit in crewing and all the people I wanna meet haha

I'm in the same boat! Double shot would make things so much easier but part of me still wants singles lol

Also just a quick question, is the Lena & Thomas double on the Saturday or the Sunday because the shop's description has conflicting days

"Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker joint photo session Saturday 2nd June

£30.00

This is a photo shoot for one person with Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker at Collectormania 18.

Sunday 3rd June 2012 (time to be confirmed nearer the event)"

In my confirmation email it says Saturday for the joint Lena/Thomas shoot so I'm guessing that's probably the correct day. I got a single with Lena on the sunday too though ;)

I'm trying to get the day confirmed, will get back to you as soon as possible. Saturday does sound right because it's in the confirmation e-mail, but better safe than sorry.

EDIT: It is Saturday, sorry for the mix up!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

what about wendy padbury???????

It's there now, if you haven't already seen it.

Do you know when shoots will be on the shop for Danny Dyer & Brandon Routh will be on, its says *click here to book* but i cant find them :D
They are not currently on sale yet. They can be added at any point. Sometimes a notification will be posted here on the forum, but I suggest just checking the online shop at random intervals (daily basis).

what about wendy padbury???????

It's there now, if you haven't already seen it.

Do you know when shoots will be on the shop for Danny Dyer & Brandon Routh will be on, its says *click here to book* but i cant find them :D
They are not currently on sale yet. They can be added at any point. Sometimes a notification will be posted here on the forum, but I suggest just checking the online shop at random intervals (daily basis).

Thank you X