Party Themes!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

So its time to get thinking!! What Party themes would you like to see at Happily Ever After?

Our first thought was that we should have a Fairytale ball! Fairytale characters from across the land would be welcome to descend on the Happily Ever After Ball; Grimms and Blutbad meet Snow White and her dwarves, even Rumplestiltskin would be welcome. Just don't make any deals with him for a new dress!

:YAHOO:;)

• Showmasters Admin

A Huntsman theme? The woods kind of feature in both shows, and it would be cool to see some folk wearing Snow's hunter outfit, or some of the Grimm creatures out in the woods.

You could have the fairytale ball as Snow and Charming's wedding since all the fairytale creatures were invited from that.

Sunday night is usually a chill out night, so how about a cop theme or something like that?

hmmm.... must think of more ideas!!!

Yeah theres a few people that have said Snow and Charmings wedding but the fairytale ball would be awesome too!

I also like the idea of Storybrooke vs Storyland so its a mixture of the normal human characters from the show (ouat) mixed with their fairytale counterparts....

and also Enchanted Forest theme would be good.

and i know its not Grimm but there was an episode in Ouat where they went to Wonderland. think that could look cool

I think a fairy tale ball will be perfect for the saturday night and like Chelsea said maybe even have it as Charming and Snow's wedding as the same outfits could be worn or even Cinderellas ball so maybe good choices you could pick whick meaning we all get to wear pretty ball gowns!

enchanted forrest would also be a good one to do as it would fit a lot of the Grimm characters too!

Fairytale Ball would be AMAZING!!! Please do that one on the Saturday night!!!!

Helen :)

I totally agree and could combine with a masked fairy ball. that would be awesome :YAHOO:

I think a fairy tale ball will be perfect for the saturday night and like Chelsea said maybe even have it as Charming and Snow's wedding as the same outfits could be worn or even Cinderellas ball so maybe good choices you could pick whick meaning we all get to wear pretty ball gowns!

enchanted forrest would also be a good one to do as it would fit a lot of the Grimm characters too!

would love to be able to dress up yayyyyy :thumbup:

Fairytale Ball would be AMAZING!!! Please do that one on the Saturday night!!!!

Helen :)

I totally agree and could combine with a masked fairy ball. that would be awesome :P

would love to be able to dress up yayyyyy :smile:

Fairy Tale Ball sounds amazing. Really up for that or some kind of Masquerade.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This may seem silly,but how about themed karaoke? like every song picked for the playlist is themed somehow with fairytale or folk tale theme. like Hero by bonnie Tyler or i put a spell on you. there are also all the Disney songs and some musical songs,even special TV episode songs,like buffy the vampire slayer had an all singing episode. that's my idea anyways!

• 5 months later...

A Huntsman theme? The woods kind of feature in both shows, and it would be cool to see some folk wearing Snow's hunter outfit, or some of the Grimm creatures out in the woods.

You could have the fairytale ball as Snow and Charming's wedding since all the fairytale creatures were invited from that.

Sunday night is usually a chill out night, so how about a cop theme or something like that?

hmmm.... must think of more ideas!!!

I was thinking the same thing of like a fairytale forrest idea, Grimm and OUAT characters wondering around lol x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...