First Guest Announcement - David Giuntoli

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce that David Giuntoli will be joining us for Happily Ever After! :borg:

David plays series lead Detective Nick Burkhardt in Grimm.

He is really looking forward to coming to England and seeing everyone. He has never done a convention before and is very very excited about being able to interact with us all and have what is sure to be an amazing weekend! :D

Mark :D

w0_h0_9fe99dc6-81d9-4281-9e59-7b07a343dbcb.jpg

David-Giuntoli-as-Nick-Burkhardt-grimm-26391289-251-456.png

david-giuntoli_180594-480x360.jpg

• Like 1

it's like you read my mind!! i was only saying last month that OUAT and Grimm would go well together in a con. so thank you!!!!!!!!!!

only thing is that due to amazing guests at collectormania and LFCC i wont be able to buy ticket until late summer

it's like you read my mind!! i was only saying last month that OUAT and Grimm would go well together in a con. so thank you!!!!!!!!!!

only thing is that due to amazing guests at collectormania and LFCC i wont be able to buy ticket until late summer

OMG HE DOES!! O.O

me and my daughter are huge fans of both grimm and once upon a time so we are buying tickets as soon as we have attended the LFCC in july :thumbup:

me too as the LFCC is amazing this year and bcoz of the sports thingy happening... hotels are sooo expensive and due to a walking problem I have... i have had to book just round the corner from the con but I am sooooo going to this....woo hoo!

Edited by guardianz

I can't book until next Feb/Mar cos as usual I have to wait until holiday dates can be confirmed as will need to book the Fri (Sat/Sun is weekend off)

Tara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...