Event Announcement - Happily Ever After

Massive Events

yeeeeeessss thank you for this! I love both of the shows and to be able to have main characters is even better! As soon as the tickets are on sale.. I will be purchasing them!

When do the tickets go on sale?

Today!!! :thumbup:

Helen :)

yeeeeeessss thank you for this! I love both of the shows and to be able to have main characters is even better! As soon as the tickets are on sale.. I will be purchasing them!

When do the tickets go on sale?

Today!!! :YAHOO:

Helen :)

yayyyyyyyy! I will be buying mine at the weekend :thumbup:

Really excited about this event. I run the Once Upon A Fan network, which is on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Google+. You can find our main fan site at www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk

We are hoping to do a big site meet up at this convention. We have about 10000 Oncers across all our networks so hoping for a good turn out. I know some US fans are already hoping to attend.

• Like 1

I only just saw this ... how exciting!!! :(

I'm a massive OUAT fan, seriously massive so this is such an exciting thought!!

Also have it in my plans to start watching Grimm, so what better excuse than a convention involving both :D

Just started watching Grimm tonight - four episodes in, have jumped out of my seat about twelve times - and am seriously impressed that the first guest for this convention is the main star in Grimm.

Leaves me incredibly hopeful for who you'll pull in from OUAT! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really want to go :( but none of my friends can afford it, is anyone else going alone

well, i won't be alone, but with my friend. but you are more then welcome to tag along and hang out with us. we are both nice and at time a bit insane so we should be fun companions lol

• Like 1

Planning to attend this one, I adore Once it's my favourite new show, Season 1 was fantastic and I can't wait for Season 2, it will be roughly two years since my last convention and my first one in Birmingham, I've heard lots of good things about the Hilton from friends who have done B'ham cons before. Just waiting for some OUAT guests to me announced (i don't watch Grimm) and I'll be booking my tix and hotel really looking forward to this one, already know some people planning to attend but great to meet new friends as well and get to ramble on about Once all weekend!!

• 3 weeks later...

Planning to attend this one, I adore Once it's my favourite new show, Season 1 was fantastic and I can't wait for Season 2, it will be roughly two years since my last convention and my first one in Birmingham, I've heard lots of good things about the Hilton from friends who have done B'ham cons before. Just waiting for some OUAT guests to me announced (i don't watch Grimm) and I'll be booking my tix and hotel really looking forward to this one, already know some people planning to attend but great to meet new friends as well and get to ramble on about Once all weekend!!

Hiya, I would love to hang out with you, if I'm going, just need to scrape the money together and see what other guests are coming :D I love Once Upon a Time. It would be nice to have someone to talk to about it all, I love Snow and Charming :D and judging by your icon, you do too :)

• Like 1

Hiya, I would love to hang out with you, if I'm going, just need to scrape the money together and see what other guests are coming :D I love Once Upon a Time. It would be nice to have someone to talk to about it all, I love Snow and Charming :D and judging by your icon, you do too :)

Hello yes I am a huge Snow/Charming fan they are my new crack! send me an email spammythegreat@hotmail.co.uk :) and I'll give you my facebook and twitter dets

• 2 months later...