Event Announcement - Happily Ever After

Massive Events

I really want to go :( but none of my friends can afford it, is anyone else going alone

well, i won't be alone, but with my friend. but you are more then welcome to tag along and hang out with us. we are both nice and at time a bit insane so we should be fun companions lol

I'm the same not going alone but with my friend but don't let that put you off :) xx if you see me just grab me say hi and come along with me :) I'm always looking to meet new friends :D xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really want to go :( but none of my friends can afford it, is anyone else going alone

well, i won't be alone, but with my friend. but you are more then welcome to tag along and hang out with us. we are both nice and at time a bit insane so we should be fun companions lol

I'm the same not going alone but with my friend but don't let that put you off :) xx if you see me just grab me say hi and come along with me :) I'm always looking to meet new friends :D xx

Can we all tag along with you and your friend.

This is my first convention so a newbie. Will we find out the programme of events, i.e. times people will be talking etc. Any comments of how these events run would be helpful.

As CosmicAvatar has suggested, this is a good read, http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75472

Basically, autograph and photo shoot sessions for all guests take place on the Saturday/Sunday mornings. Stage activities (talks/etc) take place in the afternoon.