"I Would Do Elijah" Society

Frodos_Girl

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe! i was worried about the fact christina went for that little weird boy over elijah!!! no offence to the kid :blink:

the good son is fantastic!! it wouldnt have taken me as long to make the decision the mum does at the end tho :blink:

you should rent All I Want that way you'll have seen it alteast! :blink:

Yeah! I mean, Christina must've been off her head or something! Either that or she was kicking whoever wrote the script. I know I would be mad at them!

And Elijah over Macaulay any day! :blink:

Right, I'm just gonna buy the damn DVD! Where did you lot get yours from? Amazon?

Kilty xxxxx :blink:

someone catch me before i faint. omg those pics are heavenly. :D

i can't believe i haven't seen this film yet. :(

as it's my birthday soon you can guess what i'll be asking for. :lol: Elijah would be too hard to get of course so i'll settle for the film.

what lengths would i go to - anything. absoluetly anythng i could do. i would let nothing stand in my way.

shall we make a little logo with our phrase on?

very_hot.jpg

Elijah "Oi, you. Yeah you. Get here, I need doing"

Dom "No, she's mine"

Elijah: "No, they want to do me. You see I have my own little "doing" club. I bet you haven't got one of them?"

Billy "Erm...."

LMAO!!! :lol: that is SO what they're saying - you can just picture it! :D Thanks for the site btw - I use play.com sometimes but didn't realise they sell All I Want ;)

LOL at NIPPLES Jenny! :lol:

And shepseskaf - we definitely have to make a logo with "Elijah is so doable he wood do him". Who is it that's good at those blendy things? Is it you stina?! :P

Kilty xxxxx

ah how gorgeous. i had a discussion bout this with my friend today. she thinks i'm obsessed...

oh well

ARGH! STUPID BLUE SEARCH BAR THAT SPIES ON ME! i hate it, it wont go away and now it says elijah wood and lord of the rings and also (?) tongue rings