"I Would Do Elijah" Society

Frodos_Girl

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Lij so does flaunt it, the little slutbag. But he does have much to flaunt! :D

:wub::wub:

:lol::lol::lol::wub:

Kilty what have you been up to and why are you bad mouthing the Lij? :lol:

(can't post the link yet coz i have to go to work, in like 3 mins)

Yeah, Lij so does flaunt it, the little slutbag.  But he does have much to flaunt!  ;)

:o:o

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kilty what have you been up to and why are you bad mouthing the Lij? :lol:

(can't post the link yet coz i have to go to work, in like 3 mins)

:lol::o:o Erm.......I was carrying on from the convo we had earlier, remember? Everyone seems to have taken the slutbag thing literally though! lol :o:o:lol:

Hey, well Kilty and Nell: That thing that was bad was about my mate Phill, Elz you know Phill... well you don't know him but I've said to you about him remember? Well anyway he is in hospital struggling for his life.. at least he waas... He was in a derelict hotel and it's just a long story and he got his legs trapped and he broke both of his legs and his wrist and gotm a piece of glass in hi his windpipe and he was stranded all night... and it was 17 hours before someone saw him then they called an ambulance and then he got sent to Winchester hospital..... Hi kidneys failed so he's on a dialysis machine and he might be moved to Portsmouth. But if he keeps stable he'll stay in WInchester... he might have to have one of his legs amputated. He was the one on IWAC... www.idiotswithacamera.tk Well I'd thoought I'd tell you when I had the cahece

We all know (in out hearts of hearts) that Lij is a big diirty slutbag :blink: , but it was the 'flaunting' comment that was odd.

Are you making slanderous remarks about his........ umm....... girth? :lol:

If so :blink: hwo do you know these things? :angry::help::angry:

sorry to hear your bad news FG.

Edited by Little_Thief

FG - Bloddy 'ell! :D Poor guy eh. Has there been any improvement on his situation? I really hope he improves well. That must be quite a shock..... *huggles for Hel and Phil* :P

I wondered where you were.... when you didn't come on on Monday I thought oh no, her comps buggered up again..... :lol::lol:

Glad you're back with us though ;)

LT - yeah, well odd...that's just me! Lol... and I was having a particularly odd day... Nah but what I really meant, is you know the way he poses for pics.... just so inviting..... he does it on purpose cos he knows what effect it has on us........... :D:angel:;):lol:

Oh yeah the link, sorry, bit late in putting it up. This is from elijahfan.com (which you probly already know) but its the biggest collection of these pics i've been able to find so far.

166 images! :(

Take a look for your self :D

Toronto Goodies!

I've seen pics from this photo shoot which aren't included here, my search resumes to find them all!

Hey guys,

This has nothing to do with lij but i didn't know where to put it. I'm really stressing i get my HND results tomorrow and they say if i can do the degree top up year or not.

It's like waiting for your A-level results all over again :o:o

It doesn't look like there is anyone here but i'll let you know what i get tomorrow whateva the outcome.

Edited by Earendil

i'm here!

its all gd! u'll do great!

i'm not sure what the hnd thingies are but i wish u the best of luck. at least u won't have to wait any longer than tomorrow. it's the waiting thats the worst part