Latest Guest Announcement - LENA HEADEY

showmasters

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah finally the board is back and I can say that I'm extremely pleased with this announcement. On one hand, Lena plays one of the best characters on the most exciting current show, GoT, but it's also a mini TSCC reunion with Thomas and Leven. Awesome !!

In 3 weeks time, this event has changed (at least for me) from a very average one to a very exciting (and expensive!) one :D

lmao.....was waiting to see your reaction

I couldn't get on the forum until today. I am pretty damn happy with CMK this year! WOW!

It's because Lena hates her. You decided to be a Stark Christa so it's completely your own fault!

Though really she was having a breakdown when I could get on the forum yesterday and she couldn't.

It's because Lena hates her. You decided to be a Stark Christa so it's completely your own fault!

Though really she was having a breakdown when I could get on the forum yesterday and she couldn't.

PFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm not going to be a nasty Lannister am I? KING IN THE NORTH!!! Etc etc

Although I do bloody love Jaime and Tyrion.

PFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm not going to be a nasty Lannister am I? KING IN THE NORTH!!! Etc etc

Although I do bloody love Jaime and Tyrion.

Lannisters are ruddy awesome. It's a fact. More Game of Thrones guests please.

I need to know her days/prices so I can plan what I want to get signed and then cry. We need a Stark now. Any Stark. Just any Stark at all. (Though Sansa is my favourite, so Sophie would be good~) But, god, I am excited now. I might have to try and do two days for once so I can fit in all the GoT guests~~