Latest Guest Announcement - DAYO OKENIYI

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Collectormania

DAYO OKENIYI

Dayo plays district 11's male tribute Thresh. He is a man of very few words that impresses Katniss with his silent, deadly physical power. Thresh was approached by the careers to join them inside the arena, but he refused, choosing to fight alone. He found a wheat field that served as both excellent cover and food but was it enough to keep him alive??

Dayo.jpg

Thresh.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3912883/

Just wondering if Dayo, Leven + Jaquline are gonna be on the pre order service. I have DofE training this weekend so unfotunately cannot attend :D The problem is all 3 with personalisations will be quite pricey which I'd be happy in person but when not meeting I don't know if I can afford them. Thanks

Just wondering if Dayo, Leven + Jaquline are gonna be on the pre order service. I have DofE training this weekend so unfotunately cannot attend :( The problem is all 3 with personalisations will be quite pricey which I'd be happy in person but when not meeting I don't know if I can afford them. Thanks

All guests will be available through the pre-order service. Sometimes it takes a bit until the new guests are aded to the pages.