Hub 8 Schedule

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Hub8Fri-1.jpg

Hub8Sat-1.jpg

Hub8Sun-1.jpg

As you will see on Saturday we have FREE guest encounters for every attendee WITH every guest attending Saturday :(

All attendees will be in one of 5 groups, there will be signs up at the event to let you know which group you are in, and which room your group will be in.

This group and room will be yours for that day. We will then bring each guest to you as per the schedule. And to reiterate all groups get to met all of the guests, so no group has any advantage over any other.

As usual if you find you are in a group away from your friends or family please let us know ASAP, and we will then do what we can to help.

The Anthony Lewis Guest Encounter on Sunday will also be by free raffle. If you wish to enter you simply ask at the reg desk and they will add your badge number to the list. Approx. 30 minutes before the GE the winners will be drawn from the list.

You will also see there is a double photo shoot with Kai and Gareth on Sunday, more details will be released on this soon, but to clarify it is NOT included in any package, it will be an extra.

The Kai and Gareth dual photo shoot will be priced at £20 for anyone who wishes to purchase it.

Thanks,

Stuart.

Thank you for the schedule guys. :D

Just so you know, on Friday there will be a Blue Gillespie gig in London, so some of us will not be there for the Opening Ceremony and for the Gold Pass Drink Reception (I have a Gold Pass). i think GDL will not be there as well.

See you soon. :thumbup:

Um. Not too sure how I feel about this. The talks are my absolute favourite bit and there's way less than usual? Only a 15 min talk for Kai alone? No talk that has Indira with anyone else? :-(

I've not been in a GE, are they like the talks or is it more just like a big conversation with everyone?

As you will see on Saturday we have FREE guest encounters for every attendee WITH every guest attending Saturday :thumbup:

All attendees will be in one of 5 groups, there will be signs up at the event to let you know which group you are in, and which room your group will be in.

This group and room will be yours for that day. We will then bring each guest to you as per the schedule. And to reiterate all groups get to met all of the guests, so no group has any advantage over any other.

As usual if you find you are in a group away from your friends or family please let us know ASAP, and we will then do what we can to help.

The Anthony Lewis Guest Encounter on Sunday will also be by free raffle. If you wish to enter you simply ask at the reg desk and they will add your badge number to the list. Approx. 30 minutes before the GE the winners will be drawn from the list.

You will also see there is a double photo shoot with Kai and Gareth on Sunday, more details will be released on this soon, but to clarify it is NOT included in any package, it will be an extra.

The Kai and Gareth dual photo shoot will be priced at £20 for anyone who wishes to purchase it.

Thanks you so much Stuart, today is my birthday and the schedule :dance: , "FREE guest encounters for every attendee WITH every guest attending Saturday" :YAHOO: and double photo shoot with Kai and Gareth :YAHOO: are AWESOME PRESENTS , thanks so much again :D

• Showmasters Admin

Um. Not too sure how I feel about this. The talks are my absolute favourite bit and there's way less than usual? Only a 15 min talk for Kai alone? No talk that has Indira with anyone else? :-(

I've not been in a GE, are they like the talks or is it more just like a big conversation with everyone?

We have plenty of talks of Sunday :thumbup:

Kai's talk is on for 45 minutes. It's from 13:30 - 14:15. It's just split on the schedule.

GEs are just more personalised talks as people get to ask more direct questions.

We have plenty of talks of Sunday :YAHOO:

Kai's talk is on for 45 minutes. It's from 13:30 - 14:15. It's just split on the schedule.

GEs are just more personalised talks as people get to ask more direct questions.

Ok thanks TooTall. Still would like to see Indira with Kai and Gareth but it will be nice to experience some GEs :thumbup:

Will prob have to get the double shoot :D

• Showmasters Admin

Can i ask what time the Reg desk is likely to close on the Friday night?

Hubby and I should hopefully be arriving at the hotel around about 8.15/8.30 ish. Hoping ill still be in time b4 it closes.

Thanks

It usually stays open until about 8:30pm when the gold drinks reception ends. So fingers crossed.

Hubby and I should hopefully be arriving at the hotel around about 8.15/8.30 ish. Hoping ill still be in time b4 it closes.

Thanks

It usually stays open until about 8:30pm when the gold drinks reception ends. So fingers crossed.

Your reg letter is enough to otherwise get you into the party, though, I think :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks

Your reg letter is enough to otherwise get you into the party, though, I think :dance:

That's correct. If you do get there after it shuts, just have your reg letter on you and you'll be fine for entering the Friday party :D

they did at the early Hubs earlier in the evening but i dont remember at recent ones either certainly not at the radisson last time and a few people were trying at this one and Hallowhedon to get in and were only stopped by the hotel security person on the stairs as they were not dressed up like us.

Edited by buffy2k

Do I read that right, that the reg desk closes at 3.45 on Saturday?

I've just realised that I forgot to buy a ticket at the Hub 7 so will get one on the door, but I'm not going to be there until at least 8.30 on the Saturday night (don't finish work till 5 :D )

If I give my brother who's going to be there already the money, can he buy my ticket for me and I can pick it up from him when I get there? Will I need to give him any ID? Or do I have to sit the party out?:dance:

Jay (trying not to panic)

• Showmasters Admin

I would seriously suggest it's a good idea to get your brother to get it for you.

He can then get you the 2 Saturday only autographs. Indira and Skye are only at the show on Saturday, and it would be a shame for you to NOT get their autographs.

Did you intend to have any photo shoots?

Thank you Rhianydd, and thanks for replying so fast.

*huge sigh of relief*

I would seriously suggest it's a good idea to get your brother to get it for you.

He can then get you the 2 Saturday only autographs. Indria and Skye are only at the show on Saturday, and it would be a shame for you to NOT get their autographs.

Did you intend to have an photo shoots?

Thanks Too Tall.

No, I wasn't planning on photoshoots, but thanks for thinking of it. (It's cruelty to cameras to put me anywhere near them. The sound as the lenses break is so sad. :) )

See you all Saturday!