Last guest

peridot

i would like to see JULIET LANDAU .. though i am being greedy do you think we will have 1 more guest or 2 ? i know in past Hallowhedon max is 6 and when I went to Hallowhedon 2 there was 5.. I dont mind happy with guests we have .. though we have 1 angel guest 2 buffys and 1 firefly i would also have as a dollhouse second choice Eliza Dushku.. As i missed my chance to meet her few years back :D

I dont really mind i am mainly a buffy/angel fan but the dollhouse guests are all very nice and i went to the two other cons for them in the last 2 years with another organiser so would be happy to see any of them again.

However, I do hope that people are not putting off buying tix waiting on one guest as you have to sell tickets to run a con and i really, really dont want these to go the way of Hubs, Twilight, and now The Games cos of low nos so people have to commit with money in order to be able to afford the guests to come in the first place.

I'll be doing my bit this summer at car boots etc and trying to get people to come hope others are too as i am sure a lot of us want there to be a HW4 and beyond but its hard out there so we have to sell this event to as many as possible.

Edited by buffy2k

I would love it to be someone from Dollhouse, particularly Fran Kranz!

I am also always hopeful for Nathan Fillion but I know he is very busy on Castle so this is fairly unlikely.

i agree on that one, i love castle and nathan fillion!

I would love it to be someone from Dollhouse, particularly Fran Kranz!

I am also always hopeful for Nathan Fillion but I know he is very busy on Castle so this is fairly unlikely.

Of all the names mentioned in this thread, these two are probably my favourite.

However, I do hope that people are not putting off buying tix waiting on one guest as you have to sell tickets to run a con and i really, really dont want these to go the way of Hubs, Twilight, and now The Games cos of low nos so people have to commit with money in order to be able to afford the guests to come in the first place.

I bought my Silver pass at HW3. I'm committed to this event and will continue to attend every year for as long as Massive Events continue to run them. I'm hoping for many more years of Hallowhedon fun. :YAHOO:

Pick one of the following:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Sarah Hagan

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

Michelle Trachtenberg

David Boreanaz

Gina Torres

Bailey Chase

Jason Hall

Daniel Dae Kim

Fab Filippo

Larry Bagby

David Denman

Elizabeth Anne Allen

K Todd Freeman

Harris Yulin

Andy Umberger

Bianca Lawson

Paige Moss

Lindsay Crouse

Ethan Erickson

Randall Slavin

Carey Cannon

Adam Kaufman

Jeff Ricketts

Amelinda Embry

Dagney Kerr

Azura Skye

Alexa Davalos

Andrew J Ferchland

Clara Bryant

Gary Grubbs

Ken Lerner

Any of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Are we going to be getting another guest? There's no box with a question mark in like they usually have.
The number of question marked boxes (or lack of) is never an indication of the number of guests that will be attending an event.

Generally these types of events have 4-6 guests.

• 3 months later...