Will photographs be allowed?

_Lee_

As i live in Luton,i went to the SW museum display of Jason/Gary at Wardown Park musuem years back and id like to ask a question.

Will there be any photos allowed of anything at Empire Day as you were not allowed to take photos of the display/collection at the museum at the time.I would kill to see that set up again,and dont want to not be able to take some memories away from this show.

For any that didnt go to the museum im talking about when they done the SW collection(around the time of TPM IIRC)you missed out on something amazing.Not only was Jasons collection amazing(especially the toys),but Garys stuff was out of this world.

Will we be seeing some of the same items again-including the lifesize Falcon cockpit and the Trooper costumes?

Lee

From what I know there will be parts of the exhibit of actual Film props etc etc on display that we wont be able to take photos of which is a real bummer but I'm very sure we'll be ok to take Photos of us with the Guests - I for one will be taking Photos of the Stage we'll be in - its not as though we're going to be somewhere vaguely normal, this is a historic building where the great and the greatest have been so I want to get some pictures of the Soundstage itself.

In fact the idea of actually being at Elstree Studios is partly the main reason why I'm coming so I will be taking as many pictures as possible to remember such a Fantastic time.