Latest guest Announcement - JASON MOMOA

showmasters

• Moderators

why not LFCC ????

Usually because the guest couldnt do it. They usually give the guest all the dates coming up and they agree to the one/s they can do.

Plus if ALL the guests went to LFCC, we'd probably just be left with Kenny Baker at MK, and I'm not sure that's going to sustain a 3 day event..

why not LFCC ????

Usually because the guest couldnt do it. They usually give the guest all the dates coming up and they agree to the one/s they can do.

Plus if ALL the guests went to LFCC, we'd probably just be left with Kenny Baker at MK, and I'm not sure that's going to sustain a 3 day event..

Kenny? he can sustain it by himself, I'm sure

Can't remember if I've commented yet (commented loads in my head already...and out loud much to my daughters embarrassment lol).

Oh My Goddess. Love this guy and have briefly met him at my first ever Collectormania which I could only stay at for about an hour. Wish I'd stayed longer 'cos I heard he was a riot last time. God I hope he goes to the party. Was my fantasy as I went to sleep last night (hoping to bring sweet dreams that unfortunately didn't come).

Gotta watch Game of Thrones now...and Conan the Barbarian. Hadn't gotten around to Conan yet and didn't know he'd been in GoT. Wonder if it's out on Lovefilm yet? Or if anyone wants to lend me their disks?? Would be very grateful. Before anyone says to watch online or download, I have one of those crappy pay-as-you-go dongles grrrr

I think I'm one of the few people who actually LIKED Conan; having said that, I haven't seen the original so I guess I didn't have very high expectations for the film.

However, I'll get a GoT auto; I've only just discovered this gem of a TV series, I can't believe I missed out on Maisie Williams at EMS last year.

Thanks anyway Showmasters for all the GoT guests we have so far, roll on June :dance:

Edited by BreakingBad123

Ha! last time he came which I think was to Manchester, he had a big sign saying 'no posed photos' by his signing table. I got a spontaneous one just by taking a Baywatch Hawaii photo for him to sign, I don't think he expected it and was possibly even a little embarrassed by it, he responded with Ohhhhh f... :P and then he leant inward posed for the camera and stuck his finger up behind the photo and my friend snapped it :thumbup:... I'll be having a photoshoot ticket this time!

jasonmomoa.jpg

Ha! last time he came which I think was to Manchester,....

AWESOME. Jason is the only man on earth who could make me across the sea :YAHOO: !!!

i have my gold pass now, and it 'll be my first convention, my first meeting with THE man, and the first time i'm going to ask an autographe to someone.

:( thanks SilvaNemesis for your photo and story. these are all meeting stories like yours make me want to see Jason so much.

ok, but when will we know if Jason 'll be here also on Friday?

someone kowns if it's possible to film the talk ?

can we connect to the internet somewhere in the stadium ?

ok, but when will we know if Jason 'll be here also on Friday?

someone kowns if it's possible to film the talk ?

Filming of all talks is normally prohibited. Still non-flash photography is usually allowed for the whole talk, with flash photography allowed for the first minute or so.

Jason is listed as attending Friday, http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=73436

Edited by 1of2

• 2 weeks later...

Bullet to The Head isn't going to be out till later in the year but this is going to be a huge film so wondering if there will be stills from the film to get signed? (I presume that there will be) Directed by Walter Hill (48 Hrs, The Warriors, Red Heat, Southern Comfort) and starring Jason Momoa and Sylvester Stallone.

Bullet to The Head isn't going to be out till later in the year but this is going to be a huge film so wondering if there will be stills from the film to get signed? (I presume that there will be) Directed by Walter Hill (48 Hrs, The Warriors, Red Heat, Southern Comfort) and starring Jason Momoa and Sylvester Stallone.

There's no guarantee what photos will be available. It's always recommended that you source your own if there's something in particular you want.

I often do that if there's a particular image I want in case that one isn't available on the day. At worst there will probably be dealers selling photos at the show itself who may have something you prefer to what's made available by SM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Milton Keynes will be my first ever con and Jason Momoa is the reason. I'm dragging my myself and my friend from London to meet him. I have a couple of questions though:

Does anyone know if there will be pictures provided that he will sign or do you bring your own????

Also, if they are provided will there be a selection? The reason i'm asking because i am a huge fan of Stargate Atlantis and i would love for him to sign a 'Ronan' picture :) it would make my year!

Does anyone know if there will be pictures provided that he will sign or do you bring your own????

Also, if they are provided will there be a selection? The reason i'm asking because i am a huge fan of Stargate Atlantis and i would love for him to sign a 'Ronan' picture :) it would make my year!

There will be pictures, and there's also a selection to choose from. A Stargate Atlantis picture will no doubt be available.

• Like 1