Seeking a Roomie from the Fri to Mon please?

Averil

Hello there3, I know its still earlie yet...

But Im seeking a nice roomie for my cousin to share with.

We are going on the friday until the monday.

She is lovely to be around and easy to get on with and its her first con.

She will be with me most of the time so just needs somewhere to lay her head really.

She and I are on FB if you wish to contact us :)

Let me know <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Im really wanting to go to this con my first ever and I have been wanting to go for what seems like forever lol I don't really want to boo a ticket until I have somewhere to stay. None of my friends like twilight :( so I don't really want to have a room

To myself as I think it would be a bit to lonely. So if your still looking for a roomie I would be really interested? I'm a clean and tidy :) I'm 20yrs old and really easy to talk too xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Amber

A friend of my daughters is looking to go but as myself and my daughter has no room she may be looking to share, but im not sure just yet. I will let her know that ur looking to share and will post back on here.

thanks

Hi Amber

A friend of my daughters is looking to go but as myself and my daughter has no room she may be looking to share, but im not sure just yet. I will let her know that ur looking to share and will post back on here.

thanks

Hi

That would be great! Please let me know what she decides to do. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Im really wanting to go to this con my first ever and I have been wanting to go for what seems like forever lol I don't really want to boo a ticket until I have somewhere to stay. None of my friends like twilight :( so I don't really want to have a room

To myself as I think it would be a bit to lonely. So if your still looking for a roomie I would be really interested? I'm a clean and tidy :) I'm 20yrs old and really easy to talk too xx

Hi Twilightmummy,

It's my first con too and I'm looking to share a room, have you found one yet? :o) x

• 4 weeks later...