Registration Letters

MrsJohnBarrowman

I was wondering about this myself. Since I live in the States there's not a whole lot of time for the letter to get here before my flight out on the 11th. Add to that my mail is usually delivered about the same time that my flight leaves.

Morgan

If your letter doesn't arrive on time just bring order confirmation and the credit card you ordered with instead. That's not a problem, happens all the time.

A few of us have been talking about this today (and many other Hub 8 related things)

I hope I can find my receipt from Hub 7, as the bank holidays make it unlikely that reg. letters will arrive in time now. Unless they've already been sent and the notification thread has been missed.

If your letter doesn't arrive on time just bring order confirmation and the credit card you ordered with instead. That's not a problem, happens all the time.

Yep, I've done that before. I guess my mind is just boggling about how disorganized them appear to be.

And what if your email has disappeared, thus the reg ain't there? Can I just turn up with Ids and names? (tickets for three people)? Hope my letter is here >_>

Can you access your online shop account? I would imagine there will be some sort of order history there, maybe if you print that out and take it along it will be enough to show who you are.

Registration letters have been posted and should start filtering through UK letter boxes on Tuesday/Wednesday.

ALL overseas attendees were emailed a few moments ago with their registration details, so you don't need to worry about postal delays. Just print your email and bring that with you instead.

I apologise for the recent delays. I'm still playing catch up from a bout of Labyrithitis which was bad enough to sign me off my regular work for almost a month :dance: I'm almost caught up again though! Normal service will be resumed shortly!!!

i have a bit of a problem if i dont get my redistration letter in time people say bring the email and the card you paid on but my mum got me the ticket for x mas and paid on her c ard and it not going to be ideal for me to take her card for the weekend is there any way around it ?

i have a bit of a problem if i dont get my redistration letter in time people say bring the email and the card you paid on but my mum got me the ticket for x mas and paid on her c ard and it not going to be ideal for me to take her card for the weekend is there any way around it ?

Bring photo ID and your confirmation email, that's enough for us to verify we're giving your pack to the right person :dance:

Somebody should give Kai Owen an award for special services to The Hub - he certainly deserves it!

Haha, definitely!!!!

I'm loving this! We should do it definitely!

Thanks Yvie!

Glad you are feeling better now. I've had that once and i don't want it again! Horrible x

Somebody should give Kai Owen an award for special services to The Hub - he certainly deserves it!

Haha, definitely!!!!

I'm loving this! We should do it definitely!

Everyone get their thinking Caps on !!!

I think the beer tin idea in the other thread is great, it seems to fit the occasion as we all know Kai likes a beer at these things!

Edited by scoop1107