PARTY THEMES!

du_berg

(Added by ME)

Hi Kris,

Thanks for these. They are awesome and we will theme according to your suggestions. Sorry we hand;t got this done before.

And again, thanks Kris.

Mark :P

Hi everyone!

A few of us got really fed up waiting for themes to be announced, so we created our own.

Everyone is welcome to join in if you can (I know it's too late for most!)

We've decided to go full circle for Friday & Saturday and go with the Hub 1 themes:

Friday - "The Rift" - Anything from time and space that could have fallen through the rift into modern day Cardiff.

Saturday - "1930s/40s Big Band Ballroom" - Pretty much anything WWII (I'm happy to expand that to WWI/Titanic - Or even "The 20th Century: Before everything changes")

Then the most popular suggestion for Sunday was "PJ Party" - Self explanatory, really!

Like I said, I know it's too late for most people to sort out any form of outfit, but we thought we'd give it a go anyways.

See you all there!!!!

xxx

Those fit with my existing plans, too :P So much sewing/making etc to do the next two weeks, though! One dress to finish making, and two to add braid/ribbon to. If you've been wicked, then I can possibly assist :P I have a t-shirt or two to alter as well, and I need to polish my brass buttons XD

Edited by laurab1

I'll find something for Friday, not sure yet, and already have a Titanic style dress for Saturday night. Great idea on themes however still off that there has been no word at all from ME on this even if they had said anything goes sure most would have been fine with that. Very odd.

Lets just all hope we can get there now if the damned petrol strike goes ahead. I was up in Northants on Tuesday so checked out the train station so could possible do that if there is no fuel.