Who was the last person you met and got their autograph?

Kuato_Lives

• 4 weeks later...

Was a very interesting event, apparently only sixty wristbands were given out, and it was supposed to be from 1pm to 2pm I think it went on until 3 with Bill (Barretta) needing to take the first break and then Steve (Whitmire) needing one as well, there were about three or four breaks (but its understandable with what they were doing).

I met Frank Oz last year, and Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacobson at the start of this year, all were lovely.

It was a very well handled event, security weren't M&A but they were professionals with it.

Most of the people there were Adults who'd obviously grown up with Kermit and the Gang but what I found interesting was that these same Adults just became so incredibly starstruck it was indescribable.

Destinee & Paris but they are fairly unknown.

OMG i love destinee and paris, they are such good singers!

They are, really amazing <3 loved them opening for britney and they are so sweet. Even got a pic with them during their small meet & Greet

I'm gutted I was going to an event and would have got to meet Barbara Windsor this week and on the day I got totally wiped out with a horrible flu that left me in a sick bed putting me out out of action completely for 48 hours. I'm just starting to shake off now. If only it had hit me 24 hours later. I'm so not happy about that one. :(

i walked passed Jack Whitehall on Putney high street yesterday

Right decision! :clap:

I would walk right past him every time. He really even make me smile let alone make me laugh. :no:

i like him in fairness, find him funny and he is a nice guy, just I've met him before and I didnt want to delay getting to the bank...

The last person I saw but didn't get an autograph for was Dog the bounty hunter at the mall, he was pretty drunk o.O

as for a autograph I have never gotten an autograph from someone in person, only asked friends to get them for me :(