Jake LaMotta

iiii

Hi

I know there as of yet hasnt been any sports guest announcements, I have just heard that "The Raging Bull" and the boxer based on Robert Deniro's classis movie Raging Bull starts a UK tour end of May beginning of June, he will be in the Uk for the event and would appeal to both the movie audience and the sporting audience as he was one of only a handful to defeat the legend, Sugar Ray Robinson.

Please please try to get him, Epic wouldnt cover it!!

Nice shout iiii. He has been known to do these types of events in the past and would be a massive draw.

The only problem I can see is he is, to simply put it, an elderly gent. To have him sat at an outdoor venue in our type of summer may not be the best for him.

Edited by 18blue78

Nice shout iiii. He has been known to do these types of events in the past and would be a massive draw.

The only problem I can see is he is, to simply put it, an elderly gent. To have him sat at an outdoor venue in our type of summer may not be the best for him.

I do think he would be massive and he does do these kind of events for sure! Just thought it would seem a shame for him not to be approached about it as he would be over for the Milton keynes Collectomania, they have promised big sports guests, cant get much bigger than this in my opinion.

Regarding weather and so on I guess that would be down to LaMotta and his team...

Heres hoping - Fingers are crossed!