The Cabin in the Woods

yellowmarlin

I am VERY excited. Sadly I have to wait longer. (Until June 14)

Sometimes, living in Germany is pretty s***ty. :/

But I am looking forward to the movie. Can´t wait to finally watch it :)

I am VERY excited. Sadly I have to wait longer. (Until June 14)

Sometimes, living in Germany is pretty s***ty. :/

But I am looking forward to the movie. Can´t wait to finally watch it :)

Oh, that sucks! :YAHOO:

Right, no spoilers, guys! Let's not ruin it for scar! :wub:

Well, I watched the trailer, so I already know some spoilers. The trailer already shows to much in some ways, cause you come to know that it´s not the typical "Teenager in the Woods" Story.

But I will try not to read any more spoilers as I wanna be surprised about the twist.

Don´t know why we always have to wait longer over here. Some movies start at the same date as in the US or England but some start later, or sometimes never.

They never showed Dollhouse on German TV. It sucks.

You know, I am happy that Cabin will run at the movies over here, even if I have to wait a little longer.

I am beyond excited, been waiting for this since Joss announced it back in 2009, best thing is i get to see it a week on Sunday thanks to a Horror Film Festival in my city showing it...eeeeeeeeeeeek 2 weeks early, I CANT WAIT! :YAHOO:

Edited by Zak-J

I have seen the film and am seeing it again on Monday and trust me when I say that nothing in the trailer can spoil this film for you. It's hands down one of the smartest, funniest and downright insanely outrageous films I've seen in a long time. Brilliant.

Edited by Big_Pants

I am so psyched for this movie! Plus we've got the Avengers coming out less than a month later and the prospect of a Dr. Horrible sequel later this year.

2012 is a good year to be a Joss Whedon fan.

Don't forget Much Ado About Nothing too.

• 3 weeks later...

:thumbup: Hate to live in Germany right now! :dance:

Don´t know how I can handle to wait till June while everyone around is tweeting, posting, talking about the movie. It´s hard to not read any spoilers and hard to read that everyone loves the movie so much (which is good) but to have to wait so damn long to watch it myself. :dance:

ARGH! Well, I have to think positive - longer anticipation. haha.

I wish all of you a lot of fun watching it!!! <3

Edited by scar!

Saw it last week. I enjoyed it, I thought it was different to most horrors and certainly gave a twist to the usual teens in peril horror, but I think one of the ideas was to spoof the standard horrors.

I would recommend it.

I loved Cabin in the Woods. Have gone to see it twice in the cinema. It's such an original idea and I loved how funny it was. I was still laughing even the second time. Loved how it has some proper horror scenes in it too. Such a great film! :dance:

Just got back from seeing it for a second time.

I honestly can't recommend it enough! It's just perfect in every way. I haven't laughed like that at the cinema in a long time!

Bradley Whitford and Richard Jenkins are comedy gold! I really hope Whedon decides to use them again in something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Cabin in the woods is so awesome. I spent half the time jumping out my seat (with my bro laughing at me cos he said I was jumping at all the wrong places) and the other half laughing my head off. Only second movie I have ever seen that made me jump so bad I squealed. First was pet cemetery but doesn't really count cos I was only 12 lol

• Like 1